Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the chief whopper makes his announcement - despite the fact their own followers comments had to get erased on the IOM newspapers site they advise supporters to not say anything on MF when MF appears to have been tame in comparison from what I've read. But they can't bully MF into taking comments down by trying to create potential legal issues as a result of stupid allegations - unlike the papers.

Not only supported by Baggs, she has that eternal idiot Corrin on her bandwagon....glad I don't live in South Douglas

Now the chief whopper makes his announcement - despite the fact their own followers comments had to get erased on the IOM newspapers site they advise supporters to not say anything on MF when MF appears to have been tame in comparison from what I've read. But they can't bully MF into taking comments down by trying to create potential legal issues as a result of stupid allegations - unlike the papers.

Not only supported by Baggs, she has that eternal idiot Corrin on her bandwagon....glad I don't live in South Douglas

Although politically it's starting to resemble South Yemen.

As things stand, it's gonna be between Amy and the washing machine guy.

I'd rather have my washing machine fixed than be coaxed into a gambling addiction.

Sorry to go off on a silly tangent but.....

I'd rather have my washing machine fixed than be coaxed into a gambling addiction.

Just has to be a line from an early Pink Floyd album!

I would still like to hear why IOM Newspapers erased all the comments rather than just the few defamatory ones. Cretters has a good history of getting comments he doesn't like taken down from IOMonline. Try to make an anti Cretters statement - my best one lasted about 25 minutes before it was deleted. Now a whole thread goes missing because of a few Burns supporters basically naming and shaming people they said were junkies but about 70% of the other comments made seemed perfectly non libellous.

Probably because they've only got 3 monkeys and a robot working there now. Not enough brain .power or incentive.

I would still like to hear why IOM Newspapers erased all the comments rather than just the few ones that looked defamatory. Cretters has a good history of getting comments he doesn't like taken down from IOMonline. Try to make an anti Cretters statement - my best one lasted about 25 minutes before it was deleted. Now a whole thread goes missing because of a few Burns supporters basically naming and shaming people they said were junkies - but about 70% of the other comments made seemed perfectly non libellous (despite criticising Amy).

Well observed. I'm surprised that censorship Cretney hasn't been called out on his Orwellian penchant for sanitizing comments that don't fit his agenda. Having said that, IOM newspapers are craven.

I would still like to hear why IOM Newspapers erased all the comments rather than just the few defamatory ones. Cretters has a good history of getting comments he doesn't like taken down from IOMonline. Try to make an anti Cretters statement - my best one lasted about 25 minutes before it was deleted. Now a whole thread goes missing because of a few Burns supporters basically naming and shaming people they said were junkies but about 70% of the other comments made seemed perfectly non libellous.

Probably because they've only got 3 monkeys and a robot working there now. Not enough brain .power or incentive.

It wasn't a robot. They need to explain why they took the lot down. 70% were fine albeit them being critical of one person.

Erm...

Corrin is on an Onchan website as well, pretty well on his own except for Rob Callister who keeps feeding him, or is it the other way around, I can't remember the name because have tried very hard to forget it.:alien:

I don't believe anyone would disagree when I say that no one is pulling my strings.

I represent the Constiuents without fear or favour and I undertake my own research and write all my own Newsletters and Manifesto

Nothing wrong with Mr Baggs, he's just a kid trying to make a crust, he provides a service people want, what is wrong with that? (fan nan...)

Stuart Baggs and that Bluewave is bril. For example, the rather poor wifi system that had been installed in the pubs was abysmal.

Then Bluewave came along - hey presto. sorted!

Baggs' hash browns or whatever, on that cooking program on the tele maybe rubbish, but the guy's business is bang on - bringing this Island into the digital 21st century.

14 pages so far.... Wow!!!

Very popular lady indeed.

As Oscar Wilde once said: There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about. For Mrs Burns (De Yoxall) that would appear to be her entire raison d'être. There have also been some interesting observations made regarding cleansing her audit trail that need to be raised though. Also about how she found 29 signatures (her statement) in one day to support her nomination. Mr Cretney is incredibly quiet on all aspects though and the press will no doubt not have the bottle to ask the question.

Archived