Amy's in the race!

FACT

Claims people are ripping up Flittons cards and showing her ...... What a queen bitch. Deserves no respect. What a nasty piece of crap.

That is exactly what she has proven herself to be.
I've had it now. I can't even follow the story of this self obsessed piece of crap anymore. Most of what comes out of her mouth is just a childish tirade of venom and nastiness. Shows you money can't buy you fucking class, or even the ability to spell or punctuate. Deserves all she has coming. A genuine fucking disgrace to Manx politics.

You actually missed the funniest and cruelest bit: the girl having a go because Keith didn't come round himself he only sent some lady round and I ripped the card up. If it hadn't escaped the attention of these phenomenally thick people Keith is on crutches. They are clearly expecting him to drag himself round on this crutches just so they can slam the door in his face and rip his card up in front of his own eyes rather than in front of whoever was assisting him. What a seriously ignorant bunch of people. Why don't they just rip the back out of him for being a cripple instead? Clearly in their eyes he couldn't be arsed doing the rounds to see them himself and what a selfish man he is as obviously they are so important. They really are some of the most disgusting and ignorant people on the Island. This woman's whole campaign, as many have pointed out, has been an utter disgrace to decency and democracy from day one. The people supporting here are clearly unbelievably thick and yet have an opinion on everything: no matter how ignorant, insensitive, or uninformed that may be.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't believe the nerve of the ones who get elected mhk on the assumption that they'll be there 5 years, and then jump ship to become mlc before the terms up. It's just sticking two fingers up to your electorates (keep saying it and they'll have to change the dictionary) but seems standard practice.

Yes, one of our two did that in North Douglas. As much as I like the bloke, I'm not too impressed. I thought he was a damn good MHK and should have stayed put, although I reckon he will miss the debating etc.

'Why do the candidates come round the night before?' asks one political commentator on that FB screenshot. 'To drum up votes', replies another, without irony or sarcasm at all!

On the page of a candidate who stated herself that her time two nights before was better spent knocking on doors than at a req meeting.

Odd really, that at first she was off Island, then, unless I've missed something, she is now spending her time with "her" constituents instead of being at the requisition meeting.

What fucking planet is that woman on?

More to the point, who could imagine her in government with an attitude like hers?

Archived