Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of the candidates have motorised assistance for voters that can't easily get to the polls?

Not that I qualify to vote (being outside the constituency, too young w00t.gif , already proxy voted via Buster) it's just that I could do with a lift into Douglas for some shopping and maybe a glass of fizz to toast the new encumbent.

Cheers.

TBT.

The girl should have someone proof-read her press releases, they don't inspire much confidence smile.png .

Maybe Ernie Wise is working for her team?

Agreed.

Says she has 12 GCSE's; if that's correct then overhauling our education system must be her first priority if elected.

TBT.

I thought the same.

This thread was dreadful until Gladys and Roxanne sorted it out :) Nice work ladies xx

Cheers Rox

To quote IOM on line:

xxxxxxxxxx (Manx forums jess tickle) goodness me says it all if that's what MF is full of speaks volumes

Ok I would just like to state that I am not the above mentioned person, there are a couple of people on here that know who I am and I am happy for them to confirm that I am not that person

Gary Burns has suggested that I am someone else previously. He is way off base

I have no idea who that person is

EDITED TO REMOVE THE NAME THAT WAS POSTED ON IOM ONLINE

Cheers Rox

To quote IOM on line:

+++++++++++++++ (Manx forums jess tickle) goodness me says it all if that's what MF is full of speaks volumes

Ok I would just like to state that I am not the above mentioned person, there are a couple of people on here that know who I am and I am happy for them to confirm that I am not that person

Gary Burns has suggested that I am someone else previously. He is way off base

I have no idea who that person is

Don't lower yourself. Those two are very, very well matched.

Edit to add, as the thread title says,

Amy is in the race, but to the bottom.

I would be so ashamed, if I knew someone who was going to vote for her.

I think it has been removed. If anyone wants to know who I am I am happy to tell them by PM. I don't have anything to hide, but I am not the name that was posted on IOM Online

I have never met or spoken to Amy or Gary Burns.

Archived