Amy's in the race!

FACT

Ok I would just like to state that I am not the above mentioned person, there are a couple of people on here that know who I am and I am happy for them to confirm that I am not that person

I am one of those people and I can confirm you are not that person.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I would just like to state that I am not the above mentioned person, there are a couple of people on here that know who I am and I am happy for them to confirm that I am not that person

That IOM Newspapers chain is a train wreck. They clearly just want it taking down by IOM Newspapers. It will happen too. This is how they have managed everything on IOMtoday.

I am one of those too... I confirm you are not that person also.

I am not one of those people and I can confirm you are a dick.

I think it would help by posting some topless pics just to be sure.

What a splendid idea - there's not much wrong in the world that can't be fixed by a piccy of a set of whamdanglers

Just caught up on the iomonline thread. Manxmax has got to be GB or AB. Notice how they always get one like, they'll be sat in bed like Hyacinth and Richard Bucket (floral decor too). One writing, one liking. I bet they don't even talk to each other, just Facebook each other.

Any posters removed were in bus shelters around DS

After a request by an interested party for permissoon yp put posters in bus shelters was refused by Bus Vannin they were advised that posters for Amy were all over their shelters in DS and that they should get the van out and remove yjrm, which they promptly did. No mystery, Bus Vannin removed illegal posters from their property.

I think it would help by posting some topless pics just to be sure.

What a splendid idea - there's not much wrong in the world that can't be fixed by a piccy of a set of whamdanglers

Sadly boys, I'm afraid that is one department where Amy has the better of me

Its the only one mind tongue.png

Archived