Amy's in the race!

FACT

Just caught up on the iomonline thread. Manxmax has got to be GB or AB. Notice how they always get one like, they'll be sat in bed like Hyacinth and Richard Bucket (floral decor too). One writing, one liking. I bet they don't even talk to each other, just Facebook each other.

It's definitely Amy!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would help by posting some topless pics just to be sure.

What a splendid idea - there's not much wrong in the world that can't be fixed by a piccy of a set of whamdanglers

Sadly boys, I'm afraid that is one department where Amy has the better of me

Its the only one mind :P

Just the only one what? Bosom? (Reminds me of my little quip that I quite fancy breast augmentation, but would just try the one to see if I liked it.)

Surely, the question is not, who is Jess Tickle? It's not even who is ManxMax? Surely there is only question we must ask ourselves, this night of all nights, as we stand surrounded by electorates on the cusp of history. A question that can only be asked using a special anti-IP-Tabbing cloaking device is

Who the fuck is Donna Winterburn?

I think it would help by posting some topless pics just to be sure.

What a splendid idea - there's not much wrong in the world that can't be fixed by a piccy of a set of whamdanglers

Sadly boys, I'm afraid that is one department where Amy has the better of me

Its the only one mind :P

You're are real JT... So you win :)

Surely, the question is not, who is Jess Tickle? It's not even who is ManxMax? Surely there is only question we must ask ourselves, this night of all nights, as we stand surrounded by electorates on the cusp of history. A question that can only be asked using a special anti-IP-Tabbing cloaking device is

Who the fuck is Donna Winterburn?

TJ.

Having watched the MTTV Douglas South Requisition Meeting broadcasts (non-live I hasten to add, so's not to offend Spookie's sensibilities), and if I were a betting man...

I'd say Bill Malarkey will win.

Captain Kirk appeared unprepared, but mentioned he hadn't been formally invited; so a reasonable excuse.

Fitton looked to be under the thumb of Lib/Van so maybe won't be truly independent i.e. represent the voter.

Ms Burns failed to show and the reasons given weren't satisfactory. I'm not Facebook savvy, so miss around 99.9% of her 'message' anyhow.

Keith Watterson (Chairman) seemed a bit windy, soft as a cream puff. If he's related to Roger (of the Mannin Line) then maybe that's the reason.

If I had to vote? None of the above were truly satisfactory, but Malarkey due to his experience.

Good luck to all, and Buster notwithstanding, may the best Candidate win.

TBT.

Interesting comments made on IOMonline about Blue Wave. Anyone posting on there via Mr Baggs ISP?

I have only just clicked with that - I blame copious amounts of wine consumed tonight.

Perhaps she never had any mate at Manx Telecom .....

I'm on Wi-Manx

Archived