Amy's in the race!

FACT

I don't believe she has any friends at Manx telecom. She's an ex employee and was not popular.

She was sacked apparently, but has denied being sacked from any employment is the past, but like most of the shite that comes out of her mouth its all lies.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only concern is the faithful electrolytes, who have been met lots. They have some really, really interesting stories, each and everyone of them. No body is thinking about them, only one candidate. They totes ignored by the rest of the Lib Van orchestrated rendition meeting. I mean, OMG! I wish I could vote for someone! So unfair!!!! Does that help, BFFerrr? Xxxxxx

Definitely needs extra electrolytes after her persistent bout of verbal diarrhoea.

I think you should share a bit more with us than that, so that we can judge your character before reading about your personal grudges.

What are your views on testing cosmetics on animals?

No personal grudges although i know of her (its a small island, you hear stuff) I wanted to form my own opinion of the girl, thought at first she was serious about standing and she may stand a chance, turns out, i'm wrong and she's quite simply awful!

I think you should share a bit more with us than that, so that we can judge your character before reading about your personal grudges.

What are your views on testing cosmetics on animals?

and totally against animal testing , is that ok?

Surely, the question is not, who is Jess Tickle? It's not even who is ManxMax? Surely there is only question we must ask ourselves, this night of all nights, as we stand surrounded by electorates on the cusp of history. A question that can only be asked using a special anti-IP-Tabbing cloaking device is

Who the fuck is Donna Winterburn?

Never mind.

Having watched the MTTV Douglas South Requisition Meeting broadcasts (non-live I hasten to add, so's not to offend Spookie's sensibilities), and if I were a betting man...

I'd say Bill Malarkey will win.

Captain Kirk appeared unprepared, but mentioned he hadn't been formally invited; so a reasonable excuse.

Fitton looked to be under the thumb of Lib/Van so maybe won't be truly independent i.e. represent the voter.

Ms Burns failed to show and the reasons given weren't satisfactory. I'm not Facebook savvy, so miss around 99.9% of her 'message' anyhow.

Keith Watterson (Chairman) seemed a bit windy, soft as a cream puff. If he's related to Roger (of the Mannin Line) then maybe that's the reason.

If I had to vote? None of the above were truly satisfactory, but Malarkey due to his experience.

Good luck to all, and Buster notwithstanding, may the best Candidate win.

TBT.

I think the Peter Principle will be enough to see Keith Fitton elected!

Wow, the hole she and her sidekick are digging is getting deeper and deeper. Watching this act of self destruction is fascinating. I didn't realise small town politics could make someone lose touch with reality on such a scale. Needless to say she won't win and I can't wait to see who she will blame for her loss. I'm guessing LibVan and MF in equal measures?

Archived