Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the hole she and her sidekick are digging is getting deeper and deeper. Watching this act of self destruction is fascinating. I didn't realise small town politics could make someone lose touch with reality on such a scale. Needless to say she won't win and I can't wait to see who she will blame for her loss. I'm guessing LibVan and MF in equal measures?

The posts on the newspaper site should stay for posterity although they probably haven't been taken down as they don't employ people to monitor the site around the clock. It's an appalling meltdown. This is simply the most awful person going. If they and their supporters conduct themselves like this before they get in God knows how they will choose to conduct themselves afterwards. That alone should send a message out to the voters of S.Douglas. This is getting really hideous now. The behaviour is simply appalling.

Wow, the hole she and her sidekick are digging is getting deeper and deeper. Watching this act of self destruction is fascinating. I didn't realise small town politics could make someone lose touch with reality on such a scale. Needless to say she won't win and I can't wait to see who she will blame for her loss. I'm guessing LibVan and MF in equal measures?

I hope you're got a defence strategy for the merciless gloating and mocking there will be if she wins. I suspect it will be a lot closer than you think.

I hope you're got a defence strategy for the merciless gloating and mocking there will be if she wins. I suspect it will be a lot closer than you think.

Could be a shitty vote split between three of them but my gut feeling tells me either Malarkey or Fitton. Much excitement ahead.

The girl should have someone proof-read her press releases, they don't inspire much confidence smile.png .

Maybe Ernie Wise is working for her team?

Agreed.

Says she has 12 GCSE's; if that's correct then overhauling our education system must be her first priority if elected.

TBT.

I can't even name 12 GCSE's. Especially if you don't count English which she doesn't appear to be particularly adept at!

Archived