Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught up on the iomonline thread. Manxmax has got to be GB or AB. Notice how they always get one like, they'll be sat in bed like Hyacinth and Richard Bucket (floral decor too). One writing, one liking. I bet they don't even talk to each other, just Facebook each other.

It's definitely Amy!

I agree, even if it's GB it's really AB. #puppetonastring

Says she has 12 GCSE's; if that's correct then overhauling our education system must be her first priority if elected.

TBT.

I can't even name 12 GCSE's. Especially if you don't count English which she doesn't appear to be particularly adept at!

That claim to being qualified to hold what is, let's face it, a significant political post gave me a belly laugh. It clearly shows that Burns is actually totally clueless about what it is that she is bidding for.

In the event that Burns does win the seat then the people of the Island will be the looser, if on the other hand she fails then the people of the Island will be the winners no matter who is elected.

I honestly do wonder if her bid was some sort of perverse joke, or if it has been to gather material for a book.

In the event that Burns does win the seat then the people of the Island will be the looser

Well, the women might.

Based on the nature of the people living in constituency she is fighting I suspect you may be right.

We're on our way to vote. Oh it's so exciting. Is Mrs B on the door? My wife is actually afraid of her, knowing what she is capable of and really doesn't want to face her sad.pngsad.png

Anything to protect the missus

Are you worried that she'll have Mugabe type henchmen there trying to intimidate people?

In the early days of the wonderful popular elections in the late 1800s the candidates, some of whom were the likes of bank mangers and advocates, had their clerks and colleagues in the room to note who votes for who (at first it was a show of hands and not by ballot). Those afraid of never getting a bank loan etc knew exactly which way to vote.

I have to say that a glare from a scouse brow cmight often speak volumes - "we know where you live"

Archived