Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been in to town.

In the old Top Shop site there is a campaign picture poster of Amy Burns up. It say on it " Amy Burns - Mental Party. Her policies are as faise as her breasts".

Harshw00t.gif

No wayw00t.gif Have you made that up?

In the old Top Shop site there is a campaign picture poster of Amy Burns up. It say on it " Amy Burns - Mental Party. Her policies are as faise as her breasts".

Harshw00t.gif

Pictures or it didn't happen.

It's so difficult taking pictures. You need to buy film and have a bulky camera with you and maybe a tripod and then you have to develop the film and then if you have a computer you need to scan the pictures and stuff and its all very time consuming and expensive and technically difficult

Harshw00t.gif

No. I am 100% serious. It is there on the window next to the main entrance.

Harshw00t.gif

Go down and have a look. I've no reason to lie. It actually did make me laugh out loud at the time. But it's a bit uncalled for.

Harshw00t.gif

No. I am 100% serious. It is there on the window next to the main entrance.

I know, I have seen them - there are two.

One says

Vote Burns, Mental Party - My policies are like my breasts ......... false

The other

Vote anyone but Burns "Chav Party" My life is like a Jeremy Kyle show

I have them saved in Jpeg but don't have a clue how to post them

I'm pretty stunned actually

Harshw00t.gif

Go down and have a look. I've no reason to lie. It actually did make me laugh out loud at the time. But it's a bit uncalled for.

It's been eight years since the iPhone was released and brought smartphones with cameras to the masses. One day i hope it may catch on in the IOM as well :)

Someone go and get that picture please.

Archived