Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been in to town.

In the old Top Shop site there is a campaign picture poster of Amy Burns up. It say on it " Amy Burns - Mental Party. Her policies are as faise as her breasts".

Harshw00t.gif

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Go down and have a look. I've no reason to lie. It actually did make me laugh out loud at the time. But it's a bit uncalled for.

It's been eight years since the iPhone was released and brought smartphones with cameras to the masses. One day i hope it may catch on in the IOM as well smile.png

Someone go and get that picture please.

Give me instructions on how to upload them onto here and you can see them - there are two photos

Pretty unpleasant really.

Vote Amy.

Probably a desparate last push for a bit of free publicity on election day and get the sympathy vote, otherwise why has one of her supporters not taken them down?

Give me instructions on how to upload them onto here and you can see them - there are two photos

For future reference, you can attach pics directly to posts. When you reply, click "More Reply Options" and there will be an Attach Files function below the field where you post. Anything you attach that way can only be seen by logged in members.

If you want to post something so all visitors can see it. you can use free hosting sites like Imgur or Photobucket.

For future reference, you can attach pics directly to posts. When you reply, click "More Reply Options" and there will be an Attach Files function below the field where you post. Anything you attach that way can only be seen by logged in members.

If you want to post something so all visitors can see it. you can use free hosting sites like Imgur or Photobucket.

Thank you flowers.gif

Archived