Amy's in the race!

FACT

Pretty unpleasant really.

Vote Amy.

Probably a desparate last push for a bit of free publicity on election day and get the sympathy vote, otherwise why has one of her supporters not taken them down?

Do you really think that?

Maybe I do maybe I don't, does seem nothing is beyond this campaign, also they are held up with selotape and her supporters posted the photos on facebook, it would have been quicker and easier to pull them down.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly, but from what I can tell from the photo, it's been stuck over. Probably a semantic argument but is it defacing if you don't interfere with the original poster, merely cover it? I don't know where that would stand legally, but what I do know about the law is that lawyers like semantic arguments.

Ironically, it's probably that fear of defacement that's preventing anyone removing it!

Yep I'm pretty stunned.

It was one of her supporters that has posted them on facebook though, with a message asking her if she has seen them

Jesus. A supporter? A supporter would have taken them down and kept their mouth shut. It's obvious the woman isn't the most stable of people and what is to be gained by telling her other than contributing even more to her instability.

This is beyond dirty, this is obscene.

Yes its a supporter, tags in AB on both her accounts then says "have you seen these in town? Absolutely disgraceful"

Pretty unpleasant really.

Vote Amy.

Probably a desparate last push for a bit of free publicity on election day and get the sympathy vote, otherwise why has one of her supporters not taken them down?

Not the last push by all accounts, police at the polling station!

Well Amy's reporting Live on Facebook.

"So Pat Ayres tried to start a fight with me & Kate Beecroft thinks I'm common..."

"The returning Officer removed him saying he was phoning the police..."

"What I have witnessed so far is not democracy our political situation is a disgrace. I've been pushed, intimidated and mostly by by own mhk"

Archived