Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, she just has to win. It will be absolutely classic.

Let's face it, MHK's are utterly powerless and generally a waste of space. So why not enjoy the spectacle of having someone like that in there, generally stirring things up and doing fuck all of any consequence.

It's like a real life Big Brother house and we have another round of evictions in a little over 12 months.

And imagine what she would be like on the floor of Keys / Tynwald with Parliamentary privilege. It would be comedy every week.

Vote Amy.

I read somewhere that a voter wasn't well enough to attend a polling station, so Mrs B went to their home to sit with them and watch them fill in the card (voting for her) and handed the card to her. Is this allowed? Isn't there a possibility of tampering?

I was kind of bemused why she didn't join the rest of them for that meeting, have to say the captain spoke a lot of sense, bill "say it don't spray it" showed his level, not a very good choice for mhk I think, the council is probably as high as he needs to be.

The other guy just agreed with everyone so not really a leader I thought.

Politics its a funny old game

On bended knee repairing washing machines is as high as he needs to be.

Tattys,

As I understand it one can give someone the right to vote for you by 'proxy' but this arrangement has to be authorised some time before polling day (the person authorising that someone else can vote on their behalf has to complete a document to that effect

I read somewhere that a voter wasn't well enough to attend a polling station, so Mrs B went to their home to sit with them and watch them fill in the card (voting for her) and handed the card to her. Is this allowed? Isn't there a possibility of tampering?

This one goes out to a Mr B Lewin

Well good luck to the girl, I think more women in politics the better, they might get something done.

I know my missus has a knack of shifting my arse when needed wink.png

Archived