Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Just fucking wow. Read upto Page 24 of this thread then couldn't handle anymore. I live in a country where they have a political coup every four years or so. They also, rather kindly, try to avoid the Olympic / World Cup years, as a rule.

Maybe that's what the IOM needs ? An army-based political junta ? I don't know this Amy girl but it seems her riding topless on a tank up Victoria St might be what the IOM needs to embrace change.

I'll vote by post if she agrees. And we can find a tank.

I'm off for a Singha ...

In the IOM online comments someone has said that "at least she's fit".

Interestingly, this comment has generated more likes and dislikes than any other with 23 agreeing that she's physically attractive and 17 arguing that she's a bit of a munter.

On this "sexit pole" I reckon she's in.

Look. She's different. She'd shake them up. It would be interesting and more people would engage. Might even get people in the public gallery! There is a general election next year so what's the worst that can happen? I have reservations about her style but there is nothing to lose here.

In the IOM online comments someone has said that "at least she's fit".

Interestingly, this comment has generated more likes and dislikes than any other with 23 agreeing that she's physically attractive and 17 arguing that she's a bit of a munter.

On this "sexit pole" I reckon she's in.

The curious (or perhaps bi-curious) thing about that is that it compared her "fit"ness to that of the other candidates.

I'm not involved in the voting in this constituency but I've followed this thread with, frankly, equal amounts of mirth and dismay.

Ms. Burns has cordially extended the hand of invitation to her local voters and the electorate in general. That hand of invitation is to the World of Chav Politics.

A World where Facebook, Jeremy Kyle and Big Brother are the real matters of consequence. A World of attitude of Expectancy, Entitlement, Benefits and, "Me, me, me".

A World where, "If I don't get what I want or think I'm rightly or wrongly entitled to, it's Unfair, it's Bullying, it's Victimisation, it's Infringement of Human Rights, it's Deprivation and Denial. In which case I'll complain as loudly as I can to the Social, my MHK, the Police, anybody who'll listen to, "Me, me, me", until I get my way".

A World where Political Savvy, decorum, acceptable behaviour, tact and diplomacy count for little or nothing. Instead these are replaced by the loudest mouth and the most aggressive stance, with little or no reasoning behind.

WE have bred this shit as a society. And if this is what local politics have become and have sunk to then it's time I bid farewell to this Island.

Might even get people in the public gallery? Which people would these be, woolley?

I can just imagine the gallery filled with scouse brows and streaky tans. Once would be enough for most though, I reckon.

WE have bred this shit as a society. And if this is what local politics have become and have sunk to then it's time I bid farewell to this Island.

Could Mr Spook please attend the thread? Help requested. Thank you.

Archived