Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A World where Political Savvy, decorum, acceptable behaviour, tact and diplomacy count for little or nothing. Instead these are replaced by the loudest mouth and the most aggressive stance, with little or no reasoning behind.

WE have bred this shit as a society. And if this is what local politics have become and have sunk to then it's time I bid farewell to this Island.

I wouldn't get wound up about it. Some of the stuff documented about things she has said are deplorable and it's been a terribly nasty campaign. I also doubt her attitude will get any better if she gets in. Far from some of the others who are now hedging their bets - I'm of the belief that if a rancid bag of crap like this does get in it would just reaffirm my belief that the Manx political system is beyond repair.

Police are investigating a fracas between two men at a South Douglas polling station.

Police have confirmed they were called to a disturbance at a polling station in South Douglas today.

An officer attended Scoill Vallajeelt in Farmhill after a report of an altercation between two men at around 1230 today (21 May).

It's understood to have taken place outside the polling station as voters arrived to cast their ballot.

it's thought to have involved a member of the public and a polling station agent.

Police say they are investigating alleged verbal and physical abuse during the exchange - which did not involve any of the four candidates.

A man has assisted with police inquiries, which are continuing.

Earlier in the day, several candidates were present at the Farmhill polling station.

http://147-5433bc3297b05.radiocms.com/news/isle-of-man-news/election-day-disturbance-at-polling-station/

A World where Political Savvy, decorum, acceptable behaviour, tact and diplomacy count for little or nothing. Instead these are replaced by the loudest mouth and the most aggressive stance, with little or no reasoning behind.

WE have bred this shit as a society. And if this is what local politics have become and have sunk to then it's time I bid farewell to this Island.

it would just reaffirm my belief that the Manx political system is beyond repair.

Precisely where I'm coming from.....

And no, it won't be Norfolk...... crying.gif

Police are investigating a fracas between two men at a South Douglas polling station.

Police have confirmed they were called to a disturbance at a polling station in South Douglas today.

An officer attended Scoill Vallajeelt in Farmhill after a report of an altercation between two men at around 1230 today (21 May).

It's understood to have taken place outside the polling station as voters arrived to cast their ballot.

it's thought to have involved a member of the public and a polling station agent.

Police say they are investigating alleged verbal and physical abuse during the exchange - which did not involve any of the four candidates.

Earlier in the day, several candidates were present at the Farmhill polling station.

http://147-5433bc3297b05.radiocms.com/news/isle-of-man-news/election-day-disturbance-at-polling-station/

Am I missing where it says Mrs B was involved or got "pushed"? Oh, didn't happen then?

Jeremy Clarkson back on the island?

Well Amy's reporting Live on Facebook.

"So Pat Ayres tried to start a fight with me & Kate Beecroft thinks I'm common..."

"The returning Officer removed him saying he was phoning the police..."

"What I have witnessed so far is not democracy our political situation is a disgrace. I've been pushed, intimidated and mostly by by own mhk"

See... she said it involved her.

Well Amy's reporting Live on Facebook.

"So Pat Ayres tried to start a fight with me & Kate Beecroft thinks I'm common..."

"The returning Officer removed him saying he was phoning the police..."

"What I have witnessed so far is not democracy our political situation is a disgrace. I've been pushed, intimidated and mostly by by own mhk"

See... she said it involved her.

Jesus wept, it is pure Jeremy Frigging Kyle. You just knew it would be associated with her.

However the official report says no candidates were involved.

Archived