Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope nobody wins.

Yes, that would be a result for democracy I'd say.

No, but theoretically we could keep having all candidates getting the exact same number of votes, and just keep doing vote re-counts until the next general election, thus delaying the process and giving a bit more time for a credible and decent candidate to appear out of nowhere and save the day.

Spook.......**** *** you bitter Island reject.

Not quite right, I rejected the Island, I was not rejected by the island.

Just terribly saddened to see what it had become.

I hope nobody wins.

No, but theoretically we could keep having all candidates getting the exact same number of votes, and just keep doing vote re-counts until the next general election, thus delaying the process and giving a bit more time for a credible and decent candidate to appear out of nowhere and save the day.

Ballot boxes with nothing but spoiled papers would make quite a statement,though.

I hope nobody wins.

Isn't that the LEGCO election.

Spook.......**** *** you bitter Island reject.

Not quite right, I rejected the Island, I was not rejected by the island.

Just terribly saddened to see what it had become.

That's what you think. It was all engineered. It was the will of a higher power that you were convinced to leave and suffer eternal damnation.

I'm pretty sure you will be able to associate with that.

Fingers crossed she gets in, this is definitely going to send a message, she might even get spray tans on prescription ? pinch.gif

Archived