Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LinkedIn is a professional site, and professional claims are usually verifiable.

My profile is 100% correct, why would I want to be seen to be a liar professionally?

If you are standing for public office, then these things should be correct. Especially when you have altered it within the last 24 hours and you are directing people to contact you through that site.

In any event, in addition to this, her husband stated that she had a job in the last few weeks - she is now claiming that she is a homemaker and has been for sometime

Only one of those claims is correct - one is incorrect, been made to deliberately mislead, or is just a lie

Aye mebe, but Amy would never be my last choice.

The, 'Amy Burns to stand in Douglas South' thread is worth a re-visit. Locked, as it is. It should've been combined with this one. Some classic posts...

I hope there is no problem linking to the thread it. It was locked because at the time, Amy had decided not to stand.

Anyway, anything that brings more attention to politics, even the Douglas East thing, has to be good in order to break apathy.

I'm getting confused. Is this a real election or a school debating society mock election?

Any school debating society mock election would be slicker, more professional, and certainly more transparent than the Burns campaign has presently achieved.

Thankfully I've got no dog in this fight, in any case we've got enough problems over here with scum like Galloway and the Scottish bitch, but I have been reading and watching and feel that the Burns woman is precisely the sort who should NOT be elected to any public post, and for a variety of very good reasons.

Am I right to believe that at present Burns is living on 'benefits'?

I read that thread yesterday. In the main, it's appalling. The woman, her looks, her appearance, her family, her background, ripped to shreds. I'm all for straight talking but that thread is a disgrace and does MF no favours at all.

I'm sure someone will drag this thread down to the same depths soon.

Am I right to believe that at present Burns is living on 'benefits'?

Whoomp, there it is.

I read that thread yesterday. In the main, it's appalling. The woman, her looks, her appearance, her family, her background, ripped to shreds. I'm all for straight talking but that thread is a disgrace and does MF no favours at all.

It wasn't MFs finest hour although it's debatable as to how much of it was untrue.

Archived