Amy's in the race!

FACT

Seriously I haven't been this excited since I got a BBC model B for Xmas.

Hurry up, how long can it take to count 167 votes!!!!

Beats the soap awards. I can't wait for the general election next year.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy - "On first glance to me it looks like its between Malarkey and Fitton... So Kurt and I are hitting the pub"

You see, when I see this humility and genuine side......I feel she could do an ok job.

Why didn't it emerge earlier?? With a decent campaign manager, nothing stopping her in 2016.

I saw something from Butch in a FB post somewhere that gave her some good advice about concentrating on her direct opponent (i.e Malarkey) than spats with Beecroft who isn't even up for election.....he has some knowledge about this stuff.

Ayres and Amy's husband,perhaps?

I'd heard it was the heir to the D-Y throne.

If true then thankfully he was on foot this time. You do have to question the effectiveness of purchased class. You can buy the illusion but few seem able to live up to the illusion effectively.

Amy - "On first glance to me it looks like its between Malarkey and Fitton... So Kurt and I are hitting the pub"

You see, when I see this humility and genuine side......I feel she could do an ok job.

Why didn't it emerge earlier?? With a decent campaign manager, nothing stopping her in 2016.

I saw something from Butch in a FB post somewhere that gave her some good advice about concentrating on her direct opponent (i.e Malarkey) than spats with Beecroft who isn't even up for election.....he has some knowledge about this stuff.

Genuine? HA! Another one hooked.

Genuine? HA! Another one hooked.

Hooked??

If that was a paste from something Amy posted.....as in going down the pub.....that is a humble and genuine response to potentially losing in a rather public fashion

Something not many people would wish to experience.

I know it doesn't suit your rather nasty rhetoric (along with several other fairly new posters on here) but there you go.

Oh and I thought her manifesto was pretty poor and some of her FB posts and other things attributed to her weren't in good taste. But as soon as it became a witch hunt.......I started to turn to the dark side.

Plus it would have been comedy value.

Anyway, I expect you and several others to waddle off into obscurity now......I expect you'll be back in 2016.

Archived