Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, ok, I thought you were suggesting that I was TM, just like you suggested Isaac & TJ were one and the same

I can only be responsible for my own posts , not those of others or when they post, but lets be honest, there were a damn site more than me and TM on this thread that were anti Amy

Oops.

You changed that post very quickly Mr Jefferson. I'm sorry I don't share your admiration of Amy. But then again only 273 other people in your area seem to also. You are clearly in a minority group.

I don't admire Amy, then again I have no ill will to her and wish her well. I just find her a better candidate than Malarkey or the other candidates. That's not necessarily an endorsement of her as much as an indictment of them. As per my previous post, I always vote for Peter Karran (doesn't take a genius to figure out I'm a proud Onchanite).

This is true but they love to whine like bitches.

Fair plays, she stood, she said she would & she did.

99.9999% on here would never have the bollocks despite their incessant whining.

99.9999% on here don't have attention seeking disorder.

Good on her, at least she stood and the same for the rest of them, but I have to say its about time the whole political system needs shook up.

33 mhk's and 13 mlc's

I was hoping the german guy got in as I think he would have been good for the island.

I was hoping the german guy got in as I think he would have been good for the island.

Yeh, sticking up ugly wind farms all over the island as per his badly written manifesto would be absolutely ace for the island.

One mans windmill another mans phallus wink.png

No wonder the island is in the shit with these boys, we need leaders not sheep

Yeh, sticking up ugly wind farms all over the island as per his badly written manifesto would be absolutely ace for the island.

And what has a cuntish keyboard moaner and waster like you ever contributed to anything politically in the IOM? You're just some sad prick with 25 Internet sock puppets who spends his life filling up this forum with bullshit.

And what has a cuntish keyboard moaner and waster like you ever contributed to anything politically in the IOM? You're just some sad prick with 25 Internet sock puppets who spends his life filling up this forum with bullshit.

Oh my God. You're so right. I am going to have to go and re-consider my life choices. Thank you, sir.

Archived