Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy - "On first glance to me it looks like its between Malarkey and Fitton... So Kurt and I are hitting the pub"

You see, when I see this humility and genuine side......I feel she could do an ok job.

Why didn't it emerge earlier?? With a decent campaign manager, nothing stopping her in 2016.

I saw something from Butch in a FB post somewhere that gave her some good advice about concentrating on her direct opponent (i.e Malarkey) than spats with Beecroft who isn't even up for election.....he has some knowledge about this stuff.

This post by Declan is interesting. He posted at 8:47, which means she posted this a little bit before, from inside the count which didn't finish until after 9. To communicate anything from within the count is an offence under the RoPA. Is there a chance Declan could put up a screenshot of the original post (I assume on her FB page) for use as evidence.

That's a pretty pathetic post. Unsurprising that it was liked by those particular posters as well.

I'm with Mr Sausages. So what?? It didn't affect the outcome. She stood, she lost. Her campaign was awful, her manifesto equally so.

Life goes on and Amy returns to being a homemaker and probably quite a normal person.

So now even in defeat, there are still some who seek to carry on with the character assassination? It really is rather sad.

Very far from normal!

Of course it matters you fool. she has broken the law. If she shows no respect for the law then how can she be respected, by her own admission she is a lawbreaker. I just hope it is reported, 'hung by your own petard' is a phrase often heard but rarely evidenced. Here we have the evidence of a criminal offence being committed and in the words of the transgressor herself.

Amy - "On first glance to me it looks like its between Malarkey and Fitton... So Kurt and I are hitting the pub"

You see, when I see this humility and genuine side......I feel she could do an ok job.

Why didn't it emerge earlier?? With a decent campaign manager, nothing stopping her in 2016.

I saw something from Butch in a FB post somewhere that gave her some good advice about concentrating on her direct opponent (i.e Malarkey) than spats with Beecroft who isn't even up for election.....he has some knowledge about this stuff.

This post by Declan is interesting. He posted at 8:47, which means she posted this a little bit before, from inside the count which didn't finish until after 9. To communicate anything from within the count is an offence under the RoPA. Is there a chance Declan could put up a screenshot of the original post (I assume on her FB page) for use as evidence.

That's a pretty pathetic post. Unsurprising that it was liked by those particular posters as well.

I'm with Mr Sausages. So what?? It didn't affect the outcome. She stood, she lost. Her campaign was awful, her manifesto equally so.

Life goes on and Amy returns to being a homemaker and probably quite a normal person.

So now even in defeat, there are still some who seek to carry on with the character assassination? It really is rather sad.

Very far from normal!

I think we all understand your apparent personal issues with this individual. Move on, she wasn't elected so you can sleep soundly tonight.

The whole process has been genuinely horrible to watch

Lighten up. I've found it highly amusing to watch. Also, who really cares about the outcome? Can any MHK really do any good or bad before the general election? The whole idea of a by-election at this late stage is ridiculous. Why couldn't the whole ascension up to the Legislative council have been delayed until the general election? How much money would that have saved the Isle of Man taxpayer?

Of course it matters you fool. she has broken the law. If she shows no respect for the law then how can she be respected, by her own admission she is a lawbreaker. I just hope it is reported, 'hung by your own petard' is a phrase often heard but rarely evidenced. Here we have the evidence of a criminal offence being committed and in the words of the transgressor herself.

Wanker. What are you hoping to achieve? She lost, isn't that the outcome you wanted?

You were awfully quiet this evening I noticed considering how vocal you've been up until now. Perhaps you were otherwise detained entertained?

Archived