Amy's in the race!

FACT

Fitton, Buckholz and Malarkey declared some time ago and received a pack which includes a copy of the electoral register to enable them to fill in the form and get 20 supporters.

Burns declares today and has already filled out the form with 20 names from the current register of electors, meaning she already had a copy from somewhere.

Electoral registers are not for distribution to anyone before declaration and to give one to someone else is a criminal offence.

Do you see where I'm going here?

And this from a month ago. You really have it in for Amy, don't you FACT?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course it matters you fool. she has broken the law. If she shows no respect for the law then how can she be respected, by her own admission she is a lawbreaker. I just hope it is reported, 'hung by your own petard' is a phrase often heard but rarely evidenced. Here we have the evidence of a criminal offence being committed and in the words of the transgressor herself.

Is that you Thommo?

near the end of this bill stumblefumbles out that he err ummmm knew the result no more than 2 mins before it was announced..is it possible that he knew at the same time as amy "before 2047" according to FACT and, as such, has just set a new world record for the fastest lie ever told by a politician assuming office? if so, i love this guy..vote bob

I cannot believe they let that freeloader back in. Time to grab my fish and visit Douglas South.

Amy was her own worst enemy. This could have worked, but just as I predicted, she was dead in the water before the stations opened.

Goal now must be to remove Malarkey in 2016. Maybe time to support LibVan....

near the end of this bill stumblefumbles out that he err ummmm knew the result no more than 2 mins before it was announced..is it possible that he knew at the same time as amy "before 2047" according to FACT and, as such, has just set a new world record for the fastest lie ever told by a politician assuming office? if so, i love this guy..vote bob

When I stood for SU posts back in the day (Douglas South & it have simillar sized electorates), I knew when I'd won or lost before the polls closed, even when much closer than between Amy & Bill. She'd have had an inkling during the day then it'd be obvious from the size of the piles that her pile was half the size of Bill's.

When I stood for SU posts back in the day (Douglas South & it have simillar sized electorates), I knew when I'd won or lost before the polls closed, even when much closer than between Amy & Bill. She'd have had an inkling during the day then it'd be obvious from the size of the piles that her pile was half the size of Bill's.

I can't see how because the ballot boxes are not emptied out and votes counted until after 8pm when the polls close.

So there are no piles of votes during the day before the polls close.

Archived