Amy's in the race!

FACT

near the end of this bill stumblefumbles out that he err ummmm knew the result no more than 2 mins before it was announced..is it possible that he knew at the same time as amy "before 2047" according to FACT and, as such, has just set a new world record for the fastest lie ever told by a politician assuming office? if so, i love this guy..vote bob
When I stood for SU posts back in the day (Douglas South & it have simillar sized electorates), I knew when I'd won or lost before the polls closed, even when much closer than between Amy & Bill. She'd have had an inkling during the day then it'd be obvious from the size of the piles that her pile was half the size of Bill's.

I can't see how because the ballot boxes are not emptied out and votes counted until after 8pm when the polls close.

So there are no piles of votes during the day before the polls close.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Amy's comment was after the polls closed. The point is she would have got a feeling for how it was going during day then when the boxes were open it'll be confirmed as her pile votes is lower than Fitton & Malakey's

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously Amy SHUT THE FUCK UP

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/dirty-tricks-claims-dismissed/

.... I've been bullied (again)

Just what the hell. Let's save that clip for future use. It's a final audio nail in the coffin containing her short political career. Unbelievable.

Seriously Amy SHUT THE FUCK UP

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/dirty-tricks-claims-dismissed/

.... I've been bullied (again)

Just what the hell. Let's save that clip for future use. It's a final audio nail in the coffin containing her short political career. Unbelievable.

I don't know, she may end up as the Screaming Lord Sutch of Manx Politics, she certainly seems to represent his party?

I am disgusted by the unnecessary nastiness displayed in this thread. As has been mentioned, she stood which is more than can be said for the likes of OMF and the other rent a gob keyboard kitchen sink politicians posting personal insults. She is just an ordinary young woman and at least she fucking tried!

I am disgusted by the unnecessary nastiness displayed in this thread. As has been mentioned, she stood which is more than can be said for the likes of OMF and the other rent a gob keyboard kitchen sink politicians posting personal insults. She is just an ordinary young woman and at least she fucking tried!

Obviously 2bees, you nor any of your friends have ever experienced just how "ordinary" she can be!

Agreed, the joke's wearing a bit thin now, time to move on.

Obviously 2bees, you nor any of your friends have ever experienced just how "ordinary" she can be!

What are you still doing here? I thought you and tattywhatsit et al would have turned into pumpkins or something when she lost.

Archived