Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am disgusted by the unnecessary nastiness displayed in this thread. As has been mentioned, she stood which is more than can be said for the likes of OMF and the other rent a gob keyboard kitchen sink politicians posting personal insults. She is just an ordinary young woman and at least she fucking tried!

Obviously 2bees, you nor any of your friends have ever experienced just how "ordinary" she can be!

What are you still doing here? I thought you and tattywhatsit et al would have turned into pumpkins or something when she lost.

Another sympathizer, she didn't lose after all.

Seriously Amy SHUT THE FUCK UP

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/dirty-tricks-claims-dismissed/

.... I've been bullied (again)

Just what the hell. Let's save that clip for future use. It's a final audio nail in the coffin containing her short political career. Unbelievable.

Did she get more than you?

Amadeus had 219. Amy had 273. Amy is a 24.6% better politician.

Seriously Amy SHUT THE FUCK UP

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/dirty-tricks-claims-dismissed/

.... I've been bullied (again)

Just what the hell. Let's save that clip for future use. It's a final audio nail in the coffin containing her short political career. Unbelievable.

Did she get more than you?

Considerably more......

Sorry Bees, she is an embarrassment.

She has spewed hate and vitriol over the internet against all and sundry for weeks, as has her husband and followers.

Its harvest time and you reap what you sow

Yes, she had a go, but she also had little or no respect for the election process, her opponents or the voters in that constituency.

The audio clip this morning shows clearly how unsuitable she is for any public position.

Flowers because I like you > flowers.gifflowers.gifflowers.gif

I am disgusted by the unnecessary nastiness displayed in this thread. As has been mentioned, she stood which is more than can be said for the likes of OMF and the other rent a gob keyboard kitchen sink politicians posting personal insults. She is just an ordinary young woman and at least she fucking tried!

I couldn't careless as the genuine nastiness this person has displayed to almost everyone else she was standing with warrants a lot of the extreme responses. I'm also sick and tired of seeing her stupid pouting face everytime I read the paper whinging about the whole world being out to get her. Nobody is asking her to do that. She chooses to ram that in the faces of the general public as if she's seeking some sort of sympathy vote. Oh the whole world is out to get you .... Poor you. It's just awful and it winds people up because it looks so awful. She comes across as a pretty despicable person from her media and social media postings. She has chosen to portray herself in that way. Nobody has done that but herself. You can't blame people for saying it how it is.

Yes she had a go .. and cheapened the whole political debate in the process.

Good measured post JA-b

But paahh! It's only a by election. Roll on 2016.

Might be two more yet.

Can malarkey now stand for a vacant legco seat?

Heh heh! No reason why not.

In fact, it would give him a guaranteed 5 years (just under), he only has 16 months now

He could have stood at any time, couldn't he?

You don't need to be an MHK to stand.

Edit to say "Satan" had covered this point before I posted.

The thing is we have just had a costly election due to a elected MHK bailing out on his electorate and becoming an MLC, so there should surely be a mimimum term of office or restictions barring elected MHKs as you quite rightly say Malarkey or anyone could still run for legco next week and in his case trigger another costly bye election.

Given every one knows Malarkey is a slobbering establishment yes man and has demonstarted in the past his lack of scruples when it comes to following through the manefesto he was elected on, I would suggest that this has a resonable probablity if he thinks that he would get support.

who let you out of the kitchen?

who let you out of the kitchen?

Archived