Amy's in the race!

FACT

Mr Sausages must have seen one of the names at the bottom of the page ready to make a post.

Incidentally, this thread has been missing the input of John Wright for his knowledge and experience. I think he is on a posting sabbatical. There were moments, especially to do with electoral procedure, where I am sure he was itching to put theforum right.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outwitted by billybob malarkey eh tatty and mr gestion? With aimes playing a crucial role as the bad guy..hook line and sinker.. As a team or individuals they'd absolutely clean up on the MF manx mafia thread too...some true thickos on here i spotted it straight away of course

It was a win-win situation.

Win-get more attention.

Lose-get more attention.

Manifesto translation for those who didn't understand it----I want some more attention.

WINNER!

Seriously Amy SHUT THE FUCK UP

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/dirty-tricks-claims-dismissed/

.... I've been bullied (again)

Just what the hell. Let's save that clip for future use. It's a final audio nail in the coffin containing her short political career. Unbelievable.

Did she get more than you?

Amadeus had 219. Amy had 273. Amy is a 24.6% better politician.

You're not comparing like with like.

In Amadeus's vote people could vote for two candidates, but in Amy's only one.

Let's be generous and say he'd have got 60% first preference votes that's roughly 132. Amy's therefore twice the politician he is.

This thread has certainly been entertaining and amusing but is it now time to consign this immature attention-seeker to the obscurity which she so richly deserves?

She has no place in the serious, grown-up world of national politics but can now return to the much more familiar world of social media where she should be able to do little harm.

It is true that Malarkey is little better but at least he has little more than 12 months in office and maybe next year, a better, more orchestrated Fitton campaign will see common sense prevail in Douglas South.

Fitton could have made more of his connection to Liberal Vannin, his partnership with Kate Beecroft in Douglas South and how having three MHKs would mean they could have more effect.

He was not well known and had a good result for a new comer.

I hope he stands again with a more focussed campaign.

Archived