Amy's in the race!

FACT

Yes, I think she should have won also

Are you thick or what.....?

From wayyyyyy back:

Amy is a breath of fresh air in Manx politics.

And from what I've seen in places like FB you'll find it directly between her ears...

TBH some of it leans worryingly towards the delusional. However her standing really does epitomise just how Mickey Mouse island politics are. Laughable actually. The expression "Little men in big hats" was just MADE for Tynwald...

Why did you consider this worth repeating? Do you think it was funny, or insightful?

I recommend not repeating it again

Made me laugh!

So did your petulant reply!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the last time you shook my hand, it was a textbook masonic grip. I suppose it could have been accidental, with the laws of probabiltiy and all.

How did you recognise it? Are you an ex goat shagger?

Yes, I shag ex goats all the time.

Well the last time you shook my hand, it was a textbook masonic grip. I suppose it could have been accidental, with the laws of probabiltiy and all.

How did you recognise it? Are you an ex goat shagger?

Not goat, GOAT.

At least get it right.

I quite fancy that. Where could I command that amount of respect for the sum of £28? It might make Bees behave herself a bit more around me and give me tea in a cup and saucer.

Where do I sign up?

You have a mouth :) I will get my best china out next time you're round xx

Yes, I think she should have won also

Are you thick or what.....?

From wayyyyyy back:

Amy is a breath of fresh air in Manx politics.

And from what I've seen in places like FB you'll find it directly between her ears...

TBH some of it leans worryingly towards the delusional. However her standing really does epitomise just how Mickey Mouse island politics are. Laughable actually. The expression "Little men in big hats" was just MADE for Tynwald...

Why did you consider this worth repeating? Do you think it was funny, or insightful?

I recommend not repeating it again

Made me laugh!

So did your petulant reply!

Nearly missed this, which would have been a shame.

The thing is Spooky little Mr Tugger follows me around this forum like a loyal little puppy-dog. However his intention is a seemingly psychotic need to diss me whenever he can. I've had him on 'ignore' for years now hence I only get to see his attempts second hand. But I couldn't resist responding to this latest effort by naturally quoting a post I made ages ago with little Mr Tugger in mind:

"... when someone posts something up with the best intentions of replying or informing or whatever and rather than replying to the post some tiny-minded, spiteful little shit immediately insults the person posting it up. Now if the op just thinks "what a pointless waste of bandwidth they are" and basically ignores it then essentially the thread continues."

Some posters on here bring nothing to the table other than their nasty little personal vendettas which makes them a waste of space.

However the icing on the cake has to be that over the weekend Speedo Gerrard played his last game for LFC after diving playing in 710 appearances. The fact they got absolutely tonked 6-1 by Stoke and were dumped out of guaranteed Europa League place was just a lucky coincidence. Sure they'll probably qualify by the efforts of others but it's still the runners-up competition.

Plus England beat NZ.

Archived