Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That this has now been brought up probably for no other reason than the notoriety Burns gained due to her crash and burn attempt to bluster her way into politics does not bode well for her and much more importantly for her kids.

They will now have to live with the inevitably bullying from other kids as a result of her decisions and the way that she ran her awful campaign.

. . . and the way that she ran her awful campaign.

That just seemed to be about blaming everything on "lib van", which apparently she includes most of the people on this forum.

The thought of that shrieking laugh when she learned that Liberal Vannin did not win Douglas North still chills me.ohmy.png

.......for her kids.

They will now have to live with the inevitably bullying from other kids as a result of her decisions and the way that she ran her awful campaign.

No they won't.

I sincerely hope that you are right - but I also sincerely doubt that you are.

When she was putting herself forward for public office, it was fair enough to scrutinise her Facebook posts, but now she is not surely she is best left alone.

She is clearly planning to run in the general election. This was just a by election warm up.

When she was putting herself forward for public office, it was fair enough to scrutinise her Facebook posts, but now she is not surely she is best left alone.

I agree with you. She's back to being just another member of the public who posts idiotic crap on their Facebook page.

Its not on her facebook page though

I agree with you. She's back to being just another member of the public who posts idiotic crap on their Facebook page.

Its not on her facebook page though

location,location,location?

Archived