Amy's in the race!

FACT

So I joined Manx Voices Informed choices to see what terrible things this Amy Burns had allegedly been saying. However in the past 3 weeks I can only find two things she has posted.

I am fascinated reading liberal vannins 2011 manifesto. It states they will be doing away with the £6750 tax free expenses if they get in. Including Mr Thomas who at the time stood for liberal vannin. Just want to know why I was the ONLY person during the by election that publicly declared I would not take them or donate them to charity if unable to refuse? Not one liberal vannin member stood up and followed me and one already MHK called me and said what are you playing at yet they had got in on a manifesto saying they would do so. In it for themselves food for thought

This was one

Why would Juan turner accept a position in a department and take the extra money when he didn't agree with the department? Am I the only one who can't sell their morals

This was the other

Personally cant see whats so terrible. Maybe time to put the pitch forks away

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I joined Manx Voices Informed choices to see what terrible things this Amy Burns had allegedly been saying. However in the past 3 weeks I can only find two things she has posted.

The reason the thread was bumped was because Amy had an eventful time at the fair, not on Facetardland.

The reason the thread was bumped was because Amy had an eventful time at the fair, not on Facetardland.

Elaborate?

Think you might want to take another look Mochalover

The posts you link to have a number of replies from Ms Burns

She also started these and posted further comments

post-34793-0-16225100-1435087009_thumb.jpg

post-34793-0-44060500-1435087065_thumb.jpg

ETA - nice of you to join the forum though

Wonder how long it will take for the deletion process to start?

Unless your Jess of course

Burns has repeatedly demonstrated that she is a classic example of the type of person that she so obviously is.

Therin lies the nub of the problem that she now has to face.

Give it a few years, and not that many, and she will be an archetypal Hyacinth Bucket.

I cant see those for some reason --------------- can you message me then somehow?

Whoo Hoo!

Contravention of forum T's and C's!

Looks like it's a late, or should it be an early Burns Night?

Then simply report it, don't be a drama queen about it.

Unless your [sIC] Jess of course

She may have had an eventful time on Facebook but the thread was bumped due to her eventful time at the fair. Two entirely separate things, though both giving us a good idea of why we should never vote for her.

I agree with others, this thread should end. It was fair enough when she was standing for public office (although some of the comments crossed the line in my opinion) but now she is just a member of the public. This has essentially just become bullying and it is pretty pathetic.

I cant see those for some reason //////// can you message me then somehow?

Whoo Hoo!

Contravention of forum T's and C's!

Looks like it's a late, or should it be an early Burns Night?

Either way, will someone hurry up and order the chinky!

Archived