Amy's in the race!

FACT

Sonny boy, if you can't take it then don't give it.

When it comes to racism you wouldn't recognise it if it were to bite you on your no doubt ample backside.

Islam is NOT a race.

Sonny boy? Seriously, are you just trying to sound like a twat?

It is not just Islam that wears a headscarf or similar. Ok, if you are not a racist (I think you are though) you most certainly appear to be a bigot and a xenophobe, you do seem a very sad and bitter individual.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, no. The use of the word sheet first came about as a racist joke that circulated widely some years ago and that I remembered because it was appropriate then and even more so these days.

I totally agree. What a shame more people don't realise what is happening

Nice to know we agree on this smile.png

Utterly immoral behaviour by Spook. Editing a post to make it look like the poster agrees with you is very low.

Sadly, no. The use of the word sheet first came about as a racist joke that circulated widely some years ago and that I remembered because it was appropriate then and even more so these days.

I totally agree. What a shame more people don't realise what is happening

Nice to know we agree on this smile.png

Utterly immoral behaviour by Spook. Editing a post to make it look like the poster agrees with you is very low.

I agree.

Some of the posters on here need to take a long hard look at themselves. Our political representation is dominated by old male careerist politicians with one eye on a cushy retirement. Along comes someone different, and you devote a thread to mostly attacking her looks, gender and social profile, digging up stuff off social media and mocking her for being different. You are going to put off anyone but the blandest and dullest from putting themselves forward next year. I don't know much about Amy, or much about her politics, but good luck to her.

I think Kate Beecroft does a good job and more to the point she is credible despite the condescending way Teare and Bell talk down to her in Keys. Amy just comes across as a loony. Sorry but that's the way I have read things following her Internet posts and the general mental postings of her acolytes on IOM Today and Facebook. It's a train wreck. It's like the poor fat kid on X Factor who can't sing and can't dance but gets through to the semi's on a succession of sympathy votes. If you are professional, act professional. Kate seems to manage it. I can't imagine that Kates Facebook profile is full of pouting selfies, and pictures of her with her jugs jutting out. Or that she regularly threatens to hunt people down who post bad things about her online, or threatens to get friends who will fuck their lives up. Just act professional. It shouldn't be hard. It's as if her campaign is coming straight out of repeats of the Jeremy Kyle show. That might work in South Douglas, but let's face it ... It's bloody awful and low rent and painful to watch.

EXACTLY

There are occasions when descending into the gutter is the most appropriate way to counter the rat.

Are you calling me a rat?

Have you ever heard of an 'adage'? Come to think of it probably not.

There are occasions when descending into the gutter is the most appropriate way to counter the rat.

Do you want a spade for that hole you're digging?

Do you want a spade for that hole you're digging?

You're funny!

Did you find what an 'adage' is?

If not it might be a good idea before you go much further.

I know exactly what an adage is, I was just asking for confirmation that you were calling me the rat. I've had enough of you and your intolerant, bigoted, xenophobic crap. The hilarious thing is that you rant against exactly what you are yourself, an immigrant. I suspect I'm not the only one who thinks this way about you.

Sadly, no. The use of the word sheet first came about as a joke that circulated widely some years ago and that I remembered because it was so very apt then and increasingly so these days.

It was just a thought. 'Rog' last posted in July 2010. 'Spook' joined Aug 2010

I know exactly what an adage is, I was just asking for confirmation that you were calling me the rat. I've had enough of you and your intolerant, bigoted, xenophobic crap. The hilarious thing is that you rant against exactly what you are yourself, an immigrant. I suspect I'm not the only one who thinks this way about you.

Silly! If you don't like Iit there is a really simple solution.

Don't read what I have to say!

Archived