Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can almost imagine her in her Burberry onesie sat in the front room drinking cider and having massive childish Facebook slag off sessions with her mates. Then it's straight out for a Chinky in the evening.

Actually, Amy drinks prosecco.

Made a vitriolic, incoherent on-line personal attack on someone. Just like you did when Allan Bell was off sick (which Tjamy did as well incidentally).

I would rather vote for an empty seat in Tynwald to represent me.

Bloody hell, I'd never realized that was an option. Can we have 33 please.

Amy is a breath of fresh air in Manx politics.

And from what I've seen in places like FB you'll find it directly between her ears...

TBH some of it leans worryingly towards the delusional. However her standing really does epitomise just how Mickey Mouse island politics are. Laughable actually. The expression "Little men in big hats" was just MADE for Tynwald...

A good question to ask Burns whenever she comes out with some proposal is where is the money to come from.

Anyone can run up a list of 'it would be nice to / be better / would help' things and no doubt the intellectually challenged incapable of remembering their own name if people didn't keep shouting at them (sorry Tolkien) will think 'mmm, yes, I'll vote for her to get that' without a moments thought that it would have to be paid for and not a care how.

The danger is that Burns will play on the gullibility and stupidity of such low brow types and be given access to real power as a result.

The more that I read about her and see her track record on cached pages of Facebook the more convinced I am that it is a great pity that Woolworths went to the wall. Her true vocation would be behind one of their counters using a computerised cash register that told her how much change to give purchasers.

Archived