Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And finally "I will put money on me having more qualifications than anyone who is taking their time out to make so many non backed up statements"

What's the context for this statement? It doesn't really make sense.

Its on her facebook page - the one for the election. In the comments after a bit of a rant about this forum - culminating in that sentence.

Why is it that as time goes on and the more garbage she comes out with for me Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket) increasingly replaces Burns picture?

Maybe it's prescience of how she will actually look in a few short years?

Jesstickle you're very selective on what you copy and paste to here aren't you. Is that two profiles your staking out on the poor girl now?

For the sake of balance I really have to post the status that testickle has taken the extract from.

FROM MRS BURNS FACEBOOK

I really do not want to keep replying to people who are trying to put a downer on the campaign but today I have been told of some pretty shameful libelous posts and want to make an announcement.

I have no involvement with David Cretney and he has no involvement with my campaign. My manifesto has been all my work and its very insulting that anyone would infer otherwise. Once it is released that will be seen for itself. I am not a labour supporter and I do not believe in party politics for our Island.

The social snobbery I have seen towards people in my area through screen shots I have been sent today says alot more about the authors than it does about people in Douglas South. Amy

then she goes on to reply to a comment

Indeed Paul, I was going to say and for the record I am not claiming benefits but we've been there done that before and yet they still make it up as they go along. Idiots

While I am not stating I am an expert, I will also not be put down. They can wait until all the information is out before they make rash judgement on something they know nothing about. I may not conform and be myself which is unacceptable to some people clearly. However what you get with me is Transparency as I wont pretend to be someone I am not. I will put money on me having more qualifications than anyone who is taking their time out to make so many non backed up statements. As I said though they can crack on and say what they like about me, I am not bothered one bit, however knocking my potential constituents, how dare they

Shame really as there is a place for a forum like that in a democracy. Its just ruined by the small group of paranoid, hounding posters who make it up as they go along.

its a case of horses for courses spook..she will appeal to a lot of voters in the place she is standing ... and no german gonna get the vote in pully ..its taken us 50 years to rebuild the place after the devastation presumably wreaked on it by the luftwaffe

Yikes! They still mourn the chip shop?

Jesstickle you're very selective on what you copy and paste to here aren't you. Is that two profiles your staking out on the poor girl now?

For the sake of balance I really have to post the status that testickle has taken the extract from.

FROM MRS BURNS FACEBOOK

I really do not want to keep replying to people who are trying to put a downer on the campaign but today I have been told of some pretty shameful libelous posts and want to make an announcement.

I have no involvement with David Cretney and he has no involvement with my campaign. My manifesto has been all my work and its very insulting that anyone would infer otherwise. Once it is released that will be seen for itself. I am not a labour supporter and I do not believe in party politics for our Island.

The social snobbery I have seen towards people in my area through screen shots I have been sent today says alot more about the authors than it does about people in Douglas South. Amy

Indeed Paul, I was going to say and for the record I am not claiming benefits but we've been there done that before and yet they still make it up as they go along. Idiots

While I am not stating I am an expert, I will also not be put down. They can wait until all the information is out before they make rash judgement on something they know nothing about. I may not conform and be myself which is unacceptable to some people clearly. However what you get with me is Transparency as I wont pretend to be someone I am not. I will put money on me having more qualifications than anyone who is taking their time out to make so many non backed up statements. As I said though they can crack on and say what they like about me, I am not bothered one bit, however knocking my potential constituents, how dare they

Shame really as there is a place for a forum like that in a democracy. Its just ruined by the small group of paranoid, hounding posters who make it up as they go along.

All the replies and original comment. No mention at all of any caravans? Chinese whispers no pun intended

FROM MRS BURNS FACEBOOK

Stupid woman. Forums such as this are a sign of free speech which is a key aspect of a democracy.

If Burns finds the rough and tumble on a public forum hard going then in a political arena, even the relatively placid waters of The Keys, she will be totally out of her depth.

FROM MRS BURNS FACEBOOK

Stupid woman. Forums such as this are a sign of free speech which is a key aspect of a democracy.

If Burns finds the rough and tumble on a public forum hard going then in a political arena, even the relatively placid waters of The Keys, she will be totally out of her depth.

She actually agreed with you in her comment??? Yet she is the stupid one ROFL

a) So precisely what ARE her qualifications

and

b) She would loose.

Unless one is English language.

LOL! The joys of a tablet with predictive text!

You should see what I manage to correct before they get looose :)

its a case of horses for courses spook..she will appeal to a lot of voters in the place she is standing ... and no german gonna get the vote in pully ..its taken us 50 years to rebuild the place after the devastation presumably wreaked on it by the luftwaffe

He also has a Facebook page maybe miss testicles could take a look for you it makes an interesting read. Or maybe not her interests are solely invested in women

Cretney also won't want to see Malarkey getting in and is probably happy that the number of candidates is diluting the vote.

Hey, I had an idea, maybe Malarkey should join the Manx Labour Party (although actually it can hardly be termed 'Labour' in the traditional meaning). He'd walk in. Just promise to vote with CoMin all the time and in return they give him some Commonwwealth Parliamentary Association jollies.

Yep, I think I should be a campaign manage. I could erm, be like Buster or something.

Archived