Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julian A-B, you've clearly missed this bit of detailed policy -

"I would propose some kind of external public committee to investigate the shocking revelations that have come about regarding Nobles Hospital."

What could be clearer than that? We need, you know, some kind of ... thing.

Yeah...what about one of those...y'know...them.

If Amy had stood in Malew in Santon this past two general elections she would have walked it (and yep, that is erm, a fact)

You've just wrecked today for me....that statement is almost certainly true. Time to leave.

You don't need an email add to register for the site. Its not verification so just make up an email add.

I don't have a personal vendetta against her. I didn't have any issue when she was working at PS and her silly games and facepalmery was fairly private. Now she wants to be a public figure which is quite frankly worrying. Even to someone who doesn't know of her past can browse prev threads for the threats and perverse actions picking up on heresy.

This isn't just forum folk either. I have heard plenty of people in Douglas S discussing.

I was originally optimistic and even defended her on here but as soon as she started opening her gob / typing away at her keyboard, the woman has shown herself to be an immature and power-hungry fruitloop. She just will not accept any criticism whatsoever as anything other than bullying or a personal attack on her.

Get criticised? IT'S BULLYING!!! SEXISM!!!

Get criticised by anonymous people? THREATS! I'MA GUNNA TABS YOUR IPs!

Read my public statements and don't agree with them? YOU IS A STALKERZ!!! WUT WUT.

Grow up.

You don't need an email add to register for the site. Its not verification so just make up an email add.

I don't have a personal vendetta against her. I didn't have any issue when she was working at PS and her silly games and facepalmery was fairly private. Now she wants to be a public figure which is quite frankly worrying. Even to someone who doesn't know of her past can browse prev threads for the threats and perverse actions picking up on heresy.

This isn't just forum folk either. I have heard plenty of people in Douglas S discussing.

I wasn't aware that John Wright had stood for office. Amadeus was the one I was referring to.

It's true. It's why I consider their roles as MF moderators a conflict of interests. But hey, this is the Isle of Man!

Where can I read that individual's manifesto?

I wasn't aware that John Wright had stood for office. Amadeus was the one I was referring to.

It's true. It's why I consider their roles as MF moderators a conflict of interests. But hey, this is the Isle of Man!

I don't think having stood, years ago, is a block to being a moderator. Obviously an active campaign or an elected post would be incompatible.

There's much stronger reasons why Amadeus is unfit to be a mod.

Archived