Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for the heads up about the email address Immortalpuppet

I have now had a look at her campaign page - more stalking & obsession I know, but ....

Anyway its good to see that when you click on the LinkedIn button on her website that it brings up the profile that I supposedly made up to harm her, the one that she states she has full professional proficiency in sarcasm.

immature and unsuitable.

Let's get this in perspective though. I don't think the sarcasm joke is that funny, but we are talking about a legislature that currently counts David Quirk, Graham Cregeen and Tim Crookall as members. How good do you have to be? Perhaps her name isn't Manx enough though.

[ETA: this was to JessTickle]

Cheers for the heads up about the email address Immortalpuppet

I have now had a look at her campaign page - more stalking & obsession I know, but ....

Anyway its good to see that when you click on the LinkedIn button on her website that it brings up the profile that I supposedly made up to harm her, the one that she states she has full professional proficiency in sarcasm.

immature and unsuitable.

Your doing better than me I couldn't get that link to work.

Its working - perhaps you haven't clicked on it

ETA - Just like the change in the manifesto, rapid deactivation of the button and removal of her linked in profile when you have been proved wrong

You and Amy might think running for public office is a bit of a laugh - its not

Its working - perhaps you haven't clicked on it

ETA - Just like the change in the manifesto, rapid deactivation of the button when you have been proved wrong

You and Amy might think running for public office is a bit of a laugh - its not

I am running for nothing, I find life a laugh and girls with grudges.

Her Linkedin profile is still available I just cant get the links to work. My bad

I have no grudge, I just cannot believe that a political candidate thinks this sort of behaviour is acceptable

The linkedin profile that was attached to her website has been removed as well you know. It was working perfectly until I pointed out to you that it was not fake.

You are a pair of idiots and are well suited to one another

I have no grudge, I just cannot believe that a political candidate thinks this sort of behaviour is acceptable

The linkedin profile that was attached to her website has been removed as well you know. It was working perfectly until I pointed out to you that it was not fake.

You are a pair of idiots and are well suited to one another

I am tickled that you think you know who I am

Archived