• Last Reply

And the top commentators are: -

Uhtred

spook

JessTickle

Wann

Microchips

I didn't know there were auditors!

Brought to you by OPTA - A Perform Group Company...all Rights Reserved.

Now trending:-

£100k/week 'Super' Mario Balotelli touches ball once in 20 minutes at Hull, is substituted for fear of exhaustion. crying.gif

Luis Suarez scores hat-trick for Barcelona.

TBT.

TBT.

I suppose Rob Callister and John whatsit can count as well, although they haven't stood as MHKs (yet).

Rob Callister counts twice smile.png

Buster counts twice....occasionally three times.

Not heard from him in a while.

Has he violated his parole and back at Her Majesty's pleasure?

TBT.

Is he just using a different username to post ?

And the top commentators are: -

Uhtred

spook

JessTickle

Wann

Microchips

I didn't know there were auditors!

Didn't you know that "manxy" is the new self imposed Prefect / Mother / Minder / Guardian / Moderator / Arbitrator / Judge etc. etc. to the Forum ?

Not sure how MF managed before "manxy" decided to oversee it.

It's not a big deal, but I found Manxy's email informative.

Well I must have missed the point of the post counting then.

What I took from it (and I may be wrong) was that the principle protagonists are in one case decidedly not Left Wing, one is simply being critical of both sides, and a coupe of new members are playing a very defensive role on behalf of the rather pathetic Burns.

I think it meant that the basic concept of existentialism within our paradigm of socio-political control cannot be hitherto relied upon to provide a structured and interactive bourgeoisie-proletariat relationship. Amy's in the race! is an anagram of I Manchester ay!

I think it meant that the basic concept of existentialism within our paradigm of socio-political control cannot be hitherto relied upon to provide a structured and interactive bourgeoisie-proletariat relationship. Amy's in the race! is an anagram of I Manchester ay!

.........and is also an anagram of:

Metric hyeanas

Machinery seat, and

Charity enemas!

Hmm. So you're saying the absurdist perspective extends to the socio-political element by analogy, or are you suggesting that the existentialist attitude is coloured by class politics and that my absurd world differs from yours because of my leanings?

Anagram corner : Aye, racism then.

Absolute gibberish.

Hmm. So you're saying the absurdist perspective extends to the socio-political element by analogy, or are you suggesting that the existentialist attitude is coloured by class politics and that my absurd world differs from yours because of my leanings?

Absolute gibberish.

Exactly my point Merkin - thank you!

To try to bring a political (and clearly Marxist) slant to what is essentially a debate on facticity is to deny the gaze and offer a rationalist foundation for the intersubjectivity of shared experience - which is clearly no longer absurd. I don't think Wann sees the paradox.

Archived