• Last Reply

And the top commentators are: -

Uhtred

spook

JessTickle

Wann

Microchips

I didn't know there were auditors!

Didn't you know that "manxy" is the new self imposed Prefect / Mother / Minder / Guardian / Moderator / Arbitrator / Judge etc. etc. to the Forum ?

Not sure how MF managed before "manxy" decided to oversee it.

Oh dear, do I see a person who I've peeved off

Get over it Diligaf and move on and stop stressing out all the time.

Stalkers! Can't get away from them

Uhtred

spook

JessTickle

Wann

Microchips

Didn't you know that "manxy" is the new self imposed Prefect / Mother / Minder / Guardian / Moderator / Arbitrator / Judge etc. etc. to the Forum ?

I spend a bit of time reading and sometimes writing posts on here, not f****** counting how many posts others have made.

Jesus, you tell me to get over it!

I received a very good PM the other night that explained your quite obvious character change. Maybe you need to take a look at the way you seem to want people to explain to you why they post what they do.

Cheeky boy despite his nomination of Amy has been on the forum recently but posted nothing, wonder if he is using a sock puppet in this and the other threads.

If he is that's fair enough. She is totally the wrong candidate but if CB saw fit to give his assistance based on experience of his own campaign it isn't crime of the Century. It only seems to be the same people re-circulating the comments on here and in the posts that got taken down on IOMtoday. Everything else is for pre-vetted subscribers only on the Facebook pages Amy controls, and on the website that steals your personal data so that she knows who you are. She comes across as paranoid of not being able to control the responses to the idiotic sound bites she provides so it's all locked down, and if anyone says anything Amy doesn't like she can erase you from her own little ego bubble that only ever reports nice things about her.

Uhtred

spook

JessTickle

Wann

Microchips

I spend a bit of time reading and sometimes writing posts on here, not f****** counting how many posts others have made.

Jesus, you tell me to get over it!

I received a very good PM the other night that explained your quite obvious character change. Maybe you need to take a look at the way you seem to want people to explain to you why they post what they do.

You received a pm. Woohoo! Do I hate sock puppets and liars!!

Just because you got a bloody nose because I touched an area that was belonging to you doesn't mean that I've changed character. It just means that I say what I say and if it's too close to home, then that's really too tough and you'd just better grip your backside and hang on for to your crappier moments.

So once again, stop stalking me!

Don't flatter yourself. You are nuts.

So anyway, back to the Amy thread.

Amy did say that she wanted to make a difference and said,

‘It wasn’t my initial intention but over the past two years my life has taken its own direction into politics with the campaigning and people coming to me for help on a daily basis, something which I have found truly fulfilling making a difference.

I think this is a positive comment and would like hear more of how she would propose to change things.

Same person.

I think I know someone else on here who is the same person to who the OP is about.... :)

For the avoidance of doubt, especially as Forum watchdog Manxy has outed me as the most prolific poster on this thread, I'm not Amy. I have been "blessed" with children, otherwise any similarity ends there!

Archived