Amy's in the race!

FACT

Same person.

I think I know someone else on here who is the same person to who the OP is about.... smile.png

For the avoidance of doubt, especially as Forum watchdog Manxy has outed me as the most prolific poster on this thread, I'm not Amy. I have been "blessed" with children, otherwise any similarity ends there!

I think they might be referring to microchips. At least all our posts were over day's that person's was over a few hours.

Microchips is either Amy, her husband or someone else who was with her at the time. In any event, Amy definitely had input into what was being posted as it was exactly the same nonsense that went on before.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If elected to the House of Keys. Amy will bring interest back to politics on the Isle of Man. The voice of the people saying it as it is on behalf of the people who elected her, as democratic politics should be.

Listen folks, the Isle of Man (other than those at the trough of course) is in a heap of shit as it is. We may as well go down fighting. And laughing.

Same person.

I think I know someone else on here who is the same person to who the OP is about.... smile.png

For the avoidance of doubt, especially as Forum watchdog Manxy has outed me as the most prolific poster on this thread, I'm not Amy. I have been "blessed" with children, otherwise any similarity ends there!

I don't see the number of posts as a negative Uhtred and certainly never once mentioned that you were connected to Amy in any way as perhaps suggested above but it's interesting to see who is taking an interest on Amy and the other candidates.

Whether people use this to raise her profile, find out about her policies, agree/disagree with them or even to pick fault with her, then this seems to be the normal way of MF threads although there's also some useful or insightful information amongst them and these should be encouraged.

If elected to the House of Keys. Amy will bring interest back to politics on the Isle of Man. The voice of the people saying it as it is on behalf of the people who elected her, as democratic politics should be.

Listen folks, the Isle of Man (other than those at the trough of course) is in a heap of shit as it is. We may as well go down fighting. And laughing.

I don't know if that is true or not for people in general. For my part, I will lose a small part of whatever little interest I still have in politics if yet another obvious establishment shill gets in and screws things up even more. Look at her manifesto FFS - she is promising lower taxes and higher spending *ALARM BELLS*, cuts to government yet higher taxes for the rich and higher rates for everyone outside Douglas to pay for more government spending. *MORE ALARM BELLS*.

Same person.

I think they might be referring to microchips. At least all our posts were over day's that person's was over a few hours.

Microchips is either Amy, her husband or someone else who was with her at the time. In any event, Amy definitely had input into what was being posted as it was exactly the same nonsense that went on before.

No guess again.

I am not Amy not her husband ( you do know it is libel to state what you are insinuating ) and I am certainly not with her or being asked to post on behalf of her (unlike you she is brave enough to do something herself if needed). Yes I know her and you know me, shock horror Amy has friends who will defend her, lets make up a conspiracy theory, dig a little deeper like you do on your daily stalking and hounding of this girl.

People are not stupid Miss Testicle you hold a personal grievance and that's why you have scrutinised this candidate and no other.

You either like her policies or don't, But no your problem lies deeper than that because you hound the poor girl.

Amy has been advised by all her friends to stay away from here and she is, because she can not converse on here while silly little stalkers drag down the tone and behave like lunatics with things neither here nor there.

Oh my goodness gracious me, what a load of tosh. Microchips shut up! Picture the court scene where microchips takes utred to court for libelous comments on a forum...Amy who? Blah blah blah it's a circus and you're all clowns.

I am not Amy not her husband ( you do know it is libel to state what you are insinuating )

It's not libel until proven untrue. So much bullying, and threats, and coercion. Why don't you accept that a lot of people genuinely think that Amy is talking shite?

Oh my goodness gracious me, what a load of tosh. Microchips shut up! Picture the court scene where microchips takes utred to court for libelous comments on a forum...Amy who? Blah blah blah it's a circus and you're all clowns.

Bread and circuses, isn't it, Mrs bees? If this is the best we as a human race can come up with in the 21st century, it does make you wonder if evolution was a bad idea and we should have just stayed in the trees.

Amy has been advised by all her friends to stay away from here and she is, because she can not converse on here while silly little stalkers drag down the tone and behave like lunatics with things neither here nor there.

Stalkers = anyone who does not agree that Amy has any value to add to society whatsoever. It must be great to only be concerned with ME and MY perception of myself. Stick my fingers in my ears ... La, la, la .. I'm being bullied. I'm not talking complete shite at all. They're just all out to get me.

Tattysmcgee - Joined Manx forums the last time a thread was started about Amy and has only contributed to anything on her.

Yes her friends and supporters are going to come on here and defend her when clearly there are people with their own issues using this as a platform to try and get to her.

Carry on because all your doing is showing everyone associated with Amy that she has been telling the truth about the harassment she has been dealing with for years (and this is not aimed at all users just the ones who are abusing the usage of the forum).

The immediate recourse to accusations of bullying are themselves a form of bullying IMHO, a pathetic attempt to stifle any criticism. We must all post positive things about her candidacy or else we're bullies. Shut the fuck up.

Tattysmcgee - Joined Manx forums the last time a thread was started about Amy and has only contributed to anything on her.

Yes her friends and supporters are going to come on here and defend her when clearly there are people with their own issues using this as a platform to try and get to her.

What bothers me is not that her friends come on here defending her; it's that they act like two faced c-nts, claiming on Facebook they don't post on here or even read it. Just admit it and stop being a bunch of delinquents.

What bothers me is not that her friends come on here defending her; it's that they act like two faced c-nts, claiming on Facebook they don't post on here or even read it. Just admit it and stop being a bunch of delinquents.

Grow up

Carry on because all your doing is showing everyone associated with Amy that she has been telling the truth about the harassment she has been dealing with for years (and this is not aimed at all users just the ones who are abusing the usage of the forum).

The harassment she's been dealing with for years is largely self generated many would speculate, and she appears to feed off it. The best thing all on MF could do is turn their back on this putrid self aggrandising publicity hound who has no real substance or gravitas whatsoever. But then she'd have nothing of substance to peddle back to the mentally sub normal of Douglas South.

Archived