Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tattysmcgee - Joined Manx forums the last time a thread was started about Amy and has only contributed to anything on her.

Yes her friends and supporters are going to come on here and defend her when clearly there are people with their own issues using this as a platform to try and get to her.

What bothers me is not that her friends come on here defending her; it's that they act like two faced c-nts, claiming on Facebook they don't post on here or even read it. Just admit it and stop being a bunch of delinquents.

Grow up

No, you grow up. I'm making a perfectly avalid point. The people on Facebook claiming they don't post here are bunch of lying two-faced dick heads.

Oh my goodness gracious me, what a load of tosh. Microchips shut up! Picture the court scene where microchips takes utred to court for libelous comments on a forum...Amy who? Blah blah blah it's a circus and you're all clowns.

.....it does make you wonder if evolution was a bad idea and we should have just stayed in the trees.

Some have.

If elected to the House of Keys. Amy will bring interest back to politics on the Isle of Man. The voice of the people saying it as it is on behalf of the people who elected her, as democratic politics should be.

Listen folks, the Isle of Man (other than those at the trough of course) is in a heap of shit as it is. We may as well go down fighting. And laughing.

I don't know if that is true or not for people in general. For my part, I will lose a small part of whatever little interest I still have in politics if yet another obvious establishment shill gets in and screws things up even more. Look at her manifesto FFS - she is promising lower taxes and higher spending *ALARM BELLS*, cuts to government yet higher taxes for the rich and higher rates for everyone outside Douglas to pay for more government spending. *MORE ALARM BELLS*.

The pensions can't be taken off the underachieving highly paid fat cats but they can be taxed. Tax all pensions over say, £10,000 a year at 50% rising to 75% for the real gold platers.

There are some obscene sums our - your - Government is giving out.

(If there is a body found at the end of The Victoria Pier tomorrow morning with concrete wellies on, it will be mine....)

If elected to the House of Keys. Amy will bring interest back to politics on the Isle of Man. The voice of the people saying it as it is on behalf of the people who elected her, as democratic politics should be.

Listen folks, the Isle of Man (other than those at the trough of course) is in a heap of shit as it is. We may as well go down fighting. And laughing.

I don't know if that is true or not for people in general. For my part, I will lose a small part of whatever little interest I still have in politics if yet another obvious establishment shill gets in and screws things up even more. Look at her manifesto FFS - she is promising lower taxes and higher spending *ALARM BELLS*, cuts to government yet higher taxes for the rich and higher rates for everyone outside Douglas to pay for more government spending. *MORE ALARM BELLS*.

The pensions can't be taken off the underachieving highly paid fat cats but they can be taxed. Tax all pensions over say, £10,000 a year at 50% rising to 75% for the real gold platers.

There are some obscene sums our - your - Government is giving out.

(If there is a body found at the end of The Victoria Pier tomorrow morning with concrete wellies on, it will be mine....)

Why should hard-working people who have saved all their lives and been successful in their careers in the private sector have to pay a 50% or 75% tax on their pension if it was well-deserved? Sorry, but a civil servant tax would make more sense. To tax anyone for being successful is an outrageous proposition that I won't be a part of.

:) That is right Wann. Hope you are not killed. Most pensioners I know have more money than they've ever had and have no idea what to do with the extra cash.

Please note if you are one of these super rich pensioners, I would like an Audi R8 (in purple) and a flat on the prom and one of those dogs you see on the telly.

Yeah, fanks bees, I hope I'm not sleeping with the fishes tonight

Why should hard-working people who have saved all their lives and been successful in their careers in the private sector have to pay a 50% or 75% tax on their pension if it was well-deserved? Sorry, but a civil servant tax would make more sense. To tax anyone for being successful is an outrageous proposition that I won't be a part of.

OK, Civil Servants I was meaning. Private Sector I didn't mean, that is a pension earned within market forces, not like the Gov gold plated pensions.

They have worked for say 30 years giving 10% (I'm being generous) towards pension, got well paid above their worth most of them, anyway. Then a huge lump sum and a 50% or whatever pension for another 30 years or more.

It just doesn't add up (despite what likes of ballaughbiker and that pretend that it does)

I know people who have retired from Government and don't know what to do with all the money they are getting in. Mortgage paid. Kids settled and self sufficent. No expenses and yet the Government cheques keep flooding in like the tide. 'til the day they die.

How can a society possibly operate like that?

Well it can't. We haven't struck oil and the golden goose of the VAT fiasco is well erm goosed.

Carry on because all your doing is showing everyone associated with Amy that she has been telling the truth about the harassment she has been dealing with for years (and this is not aimed at all users just the ones who are abusing the usage of the forum).

The harassment she's been dealing with for years is largely self generated many would speculate, and she appears to feed off it. The best thing all on MF could do is turn their back on this putrid self aggrandising publicity hound who has no real substance or gravitas whatsoever. But then she'd have nothing of substance to peddle back to the mentally sub normal of Douglas South.

The fact that you use the phrase " The mentally sub -normal of Douglas South says a lot more about you ,in my humble opinion than it says about the constituents of Douglas South ,you little wanker you!

In fact I'd go as far to say your postings are almost "Censorship" like in their content ! Whatever did happen to that little sh**house after he was frightened off the last Amy thread? I've not read any postings from him for a while! smile.png

As for Amy ? Speaking as a constituent of DS as said before, I would not vote for her, but she appears to be at least as intelligent and have more balls than a lot of current MHK's if nothing else .

One of my mates who works for DOT, told me a great story a while back about the then minister for DOT going into a high powered negotiation with an off Island group and before the meeting handing out his mothers home baked cakes to them !

I honestly don't think Amy Burns could be any worse than that , but yes we deserve better!

I am not Amy not her husband ( you do know it is libel to state what you are insinuating )

It's not libel until proven untrue. So much bullying, and threats, and coercion. Why don't you accept that a lot of people genuinely think that Amy is talking shite?

According to the mods, it's not libel to say anything you like about a user name, because they can't link the user name to an individual.

I suppose Amy might have a claim that you said she was Microchips, and doing a Grant Shapps.

Just for the avoidance of doubt Homarus. There was no suggestion that the whole of South Douglas is mentally sub normal. Or that any pockets of South Douglas are made up of people who are subnormal. Just that those who believe Amy's sad little stories and who act as her little online helpers and shit throwers appear to be.

According to the mods, it's not libel to say anything you like about a user name, because they can't link the user name to an individual.

I dunno about that. If it could be proved that a user name can clearly be linked to an individual, even if only by a few other people, and what had been written was indeed libellous, what would the implications for that be? I've had untrue malicious things written about me here, and several people know me from my user name. I was advised that I might well have a case for libel.

One of my mates who works for DOT, told me a great story a while back about the then minister for DOT going into a high powered negotiation with an off Island group and before the meeting handing out his mothers home baked cakes to them !

I honestly don't think Amy Burns could be any worse than that , but yes we deserve better!

Ahhh yes. The old, well worn, tried and trusted "mum's home made cakes" ploy.

This is well known in business circles. What the Minister was very cleverly doing was lulling them into a false sense of security by prior to the meeting appearing to be a complete and utter useless tosser who lacked any gravitas at all.

Of course, once in the meeting, with them all completely off guard, the Minister would be able to play them for the dumb saps they are.

Seen it time and time again....

I've had untrue malicious things written about me here, and several people know me from my user name. I was advised that I might well have a case for libel.

I once told somebody that you weren't really a tw*t!

You might have a case with that statement !

I dunno about that. If it could be proved that a user name can clearly be linked to an individual, even if only by a few other people, and what had been written was indeed libellous, what would the implications for that be? I've had untrue malicious things written about me here, and several people know me from my user name. I was advised that I might well have a case for libel.

Well it did sound like bullshit to me, especially in my case, since I'm called Declan in the real world. But the matter went away, and it was the only time I've had to report a post like that, so I let it drop. Did leave a nasty taste in the mouth though.

Archived