Amy's in the race!

FACT

Carry on because all your doing is showing everyone associated with Amy that she has been telling the truth about the harassmfacebookent she has been dealing with for years

Microchips, I'm interested to know why the prospective candidate for Douglas south has been harassed for years and what form this harassment has taken?

Thanks.

Ask her yourself, I do not gossip about people or find it my place to disclose this.

She has her email address all over Facebook contact her.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to recall if Declan was a moderator when a certain poster on here offended someone, a developer I think it was, and settled by donating £1000 to charity.

Mind you, that's not as bad as what happened to Mr Slim. IMHO anyway.

Not sure how it's relevant to this discussion, but I wasn't a mod at that time.

Sadly, I'm not on Facebook

Carry on because all your doing is showing everyone associated with Amy that she has been telling the truth about the harassmfacebookent she has been dealing with for years

Microchips, I'm interested to know why the prospective candidate for Douglas south has been harassed for years and what form this harassment has taken?

Thanks.

Ask her yourself, I do not gossip about people or find it my place to disclose this.

She has her email address all over Facebook contact her.

Sadly, I'm not on Facebook and you seem to be her spokesperson on here.

Would you tell me in general terms rather than specifics?

I am not her spokes person I am someone who knows her who won't sit back and watch somebody be ripped apart for nothing.

aimes82@hotmail.co.uk

There you go its on her manifesto

As I said not my place to disclose this

I am not her spokes person I am someone who knows her who won't sit back and watch somebody be ripped apart for nothing.

aimes82@hotmail.co.uk

There you go its on her manifesto

As I said not my place to disclose this

I appreciate that Microchips but I'm also slightly nervous about sending her an email - can you guess why?

The thing is, most people just get on with life. I've spent my whole working life working with people and, although I've come across the odd person who has been harassed, it's usually committed by one person - an ex partner for example. I'm not sure I can ever remember someone who has been harassed in a sustained manner, over a number of years by many different people.

The very act of me emailing Ms Burns to ask about her sustained harassment over the years could very well result in me also being accused of harassing her.

It's a difficult one, isn't it.

Amy won't see it that way I will let her know you will be emailing.

Harassment I am talking about such as constant hounding, stalking, phone calls, non stop messaging and being followed.

I am sure you sending an email Roxanne would not make you fall in that category unless you continued to do so over a period of 10 years with no substance to the emails except abuse, and nastiness that's the kind of thing I am talking about sorry if I confused you.

Believe me Amy wouldn't portray someone who just disagrees in her manifesto or standing as harassing her, like we all told her there will be lots not everyone will think like you and she accepted that.

Approach her she is the most approachable person I know

Carry on because all your doing is showing everyone associated with Amy that she has been telling the truth about the harassment she has been dealing with for years

Had you previously doubted she was telling the truth?

What is this ''truth''?

Carry on because all your doing is showing everyone associated with Amy that she has been telling the truth about the harassment she has been dealing with for years

What is this ''truth''?

Me I have never doubted it but some people may have???

What is this ''truth''?

Me I have never doubted it but some people may have???

What is this ''truth''?

Can it be objectively defined?

Harassment I am talking about such as constant hounding, stalking, phone calls, non stop messaging and being followed.

What about tabbing IP addresses or checking confidential information with mates at Telecom

Technically that's not harassment.

However I think many people howled for weeks at the paranoia of some people over that comment, certainly worked there was people with tin foil on their heads everywhere

Archived