Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Approach her she is the most approachable person I know

I wouldn't bother if I were you Rox.

During the last somewhat laughable foray she had on here she was bleating on about how people hide behind anonymity on here. That they wouldn't dare surface to contact her drivel drivel drivel etc etc

So I emailed the lady to point out a lot of us are actually well known but also I was interested as to why she had such a problem with anonymity. After all, to campaign she'll have to meet and greet a lot of folks who are, effectively to her, completely unknown.

I was absolutely AMAZED when she didn't reply not...

Edit typo

Approach her she is the most approachable person I know

I wouldn't bother if I were you Rox.

During the last somewhat laughable foray she had on here she was bleating on about how people hide behind anonymity on here. That they wouldn't dare surface to contact her drivel drivel drivel etc etc

So I emailed the lady to point out a lot of us are actually well known but also I was interested as to why she had such a problem with anonymity. After all, to campaign she'll have to meet and greet a lot of folks who are, effectively to her, completely unknown.

I was absolutely AMAZED when she didn't reply not...

Edit typo

I just spoke to her to ask and she said she didnt receive anything accept one off a girl who asked her why she was Nigel Farage to which she replied thanks dont really know what to say to that

Tattysmcgee - Joined Manx forums the last time a thread was started about Amy and has only contributed to anything on her.

Yes her friends and supporters are going to come on here and defend her when clearly there are people with their own issues using this as a platform to try and get to her.

Carry on because all your doing is showing everyone associated with Amy that she has been telling the truth about the harassment she has been dealing with for years (and this is not aimed at all users just the ones who are abusing the usage of the forum).

stalker stalker stalker. stop harassing me. bew hew. i'm going to cry now stop picking on me. blah blah blah. #grip

Grow up

ohh, that's twice now you've said that, could be close to bullying if you say it again :o

Tattysmcgee - Joined Manx forums the last time a thread was started about Amy and has only contributed to anything on her.

Yes her friends and supporters are going to come on here and defend her when clearly there are people with their own issues using this as a platform to try and get to her.

Carry on because all your doing is showing everyone associated with Amy that she has been telling the truth about the harassment she has been dealing with for years (and this is not aimed at all users just the ones who are abusing the usage of the forum).

stalker stalker stalker. stop harassing me. bew hew. i'm going to cry now stop picking on me. blah blah blah. #grip

Grow up

ohh, that's twice now you've said that, could be close to bullying if you say it again ohmy.png

Grow up

If people having a different opinion or don't agree with her is harassment, they she has years more of it. Remember the saying, If you can't stand the heat............

Definitely not the Amy I know. She listens to everyone's opinions and is the first to admit she is wrong.

Tattysmcgee you only joined this site to carry on hounding her GROW UP

Tell me one example of where she said someone harassed her for disagreeing? You know that's not the case and you know whats true and whats not. You are the one going out your way to be in her face may I advise you seek help its an unhealthy obsession

Yep that sounds like PK.

How would you know? Oh, you don't know do you...

I'll check my mailbox when I get back home. Obviously I don't want to accuse anyone of being a liar. However if it's in my "Sent" I suppose I can always forward it to her. If I haven't deleted it that is.

Archived