Amy's in the race!

FACT

Yep that sounds like PK.

How would you know? Oh, you don't know do you...

I'll check my mailbox when I get back home. Obviously I don't want to accuse anyone of being a liar. However if it's in my "Sent" I suppose I can always forward it to her. If I haven't deleted it that is.

Yes go on the contact bit through her website that way you know she will receive it and it wont end up getting lost somewhere in spam.

www.voteamyburns.com

you don't need a login she announced via her facebook page that was only when she launched it so her friends could trial it first and give her any feedback. Must be daunting launching a site you have created yourself so can understand the reasoning in that.

Her facebook she answers very prompt as well www.facebook.com/aimes.bdy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still haven't heard a single convincing reason why anyone should vote for Amy. Still, I think we need to get some perspective here and look at the other candidates. Are they any better? If I was a Douglas South voter, I'd probably stay at home and not bother.

If people having a different opinion or don't agree with her is harassment, they she has years more of it. Remember the saying, If you can't stand the heat............

Definitely not the Amy I know. She listens to everyone's opinions and is the first to admit she is wrong.

Tattysmcgee you only joined this site to carry on hounding her GROW UP

Tell me one example of where she said someone harassed her for disagreeing? You know that's not the case and you know whats true and whats not. You are the one going out your way to be in her face may I advise you seek help its an unhealthy obsession

Have a nice day now :P

If people having a different opinion or don't agree with her is harassment, they she has years more of it. Remember the saying, If you can't stand the heat............

Definitely not the Amy I know. She listens to everyone's opinions and is the first to admit she is wrong.

Tattysmcgee you only joined this site to carry on hounding her GROW UP

Tell me one example of where she said someone harassed her for disagreeing? You know that's not the case and you know whats true and whats not. You are the one going out your way to be in her face may I advise you seek help its an unhealthy obsession

Have a nice day now tongue.png

Grow up

why on earth she has decided to single me out because she doesn't agree with my views is beyond me, this thread has many more haters. Yes I created this profile just to have my say on this subject, just like you have created yours to defend her. I have read worse than what I have written. But hey ho. :D

why on earth she has decided to single me out because she doesn't agree with my views is beyond me, this thread has many more haters. Yes I created this profile just to have my say on this subject, just like you have created yours to defend her. I have read worse than what I have written. But hey ho. biggrin.png

Its not only you, its just you're the only one biting now.

On the plus side, its showing more and more the type of people they are

Archived