Amy's in the race!

FACT

why on earth she has decided to single me out because she doesn't agree with my views is beyond me, this thread has many more haters. Yes I created this profile just to have my say on this subject, just like you have created yours to defend her. I have read worse than what I have written. But hey ho. biggrin.png

He not she. Because I know who you are as I do miss testicle.

I know YOU have been warned by the police to stop harassing her and I know this is the only way you could think of getting off on hounding her again without having the law finally come down on you.

I am in work on this Friday night doing a night shift bored so can be logged in, what is your excuse other than being a lunatic who wont leave her alone.

Criticise her on her policies or her lack of political experience but do not come on here thinking you can use it to harass and hound the girl again or you will come a cropper.

As I said grow up, crawl back in your hole and get a life.

At least the other critics on here are genuine users and not some nut job who needed to find a way to continue stalking an innocent woman

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why on earth she has decided to single me out because she doesn't agree with my views is beyond me, this thread has many more haters. Yes I created this profile just to have my say on this subject, just like you have created yours to defend her. I have read worse than what I have written. But hey ho. biggrin.png

Its not only you, its just you're the only one biting now.

On the plus side, its showing more and more the type of people they are

They are ??? People who won't sit back and watch someone hounded as I have said.

I think it shows alot more about you than it does about anyone else.

Did you call each other up and say quick lets go on and tag team

GROW UP

Shouldn't this be about politics, policies, what a persons wants to do with their time in office?

Haters?

I don't know about hate, but I'd guess there would be a few anti-Amy supporters about as like any other politicians for various reasons and this goes with the turf.

If you're interested, there's a chat room above where you can square off and if not, then watch out for the rules if things start getting too personal.

Shouldn't this be about politics, policies, what a persons wants to do with their time in office?

Haters?

I don't know about hate, but I'd guess there would be a few anti-Amy supporters about as like any other politicians for various reasons and this goes with the turf.

If you're interested, there's a chat room above where you can square off and if not, then watch out for the rules if things start getting too personal.

I totally agree with you however these pathetic two women don't know what politics means and are just jealous to death hence the hounding for so long. They need to grow up and stop using this as a platform to vent their pathetic obsession. I am even more cross that they think this is acceptable when the girls husbands been rushed in to Hospital ill and they know this as they know everything that happens in Amys life 24/7 stalking it needs to end leave the girl to live her life

Its not only you, its just you're the only one biting now.

On the plus side, its showing more and more the type of people they are

you got that right :D

Haters?

I totally agree with you however these pathetic two women don't know what politics means and are just jealous to death hence the hounding for so long. They need to grow up and stop using this as a platform to vent their pathetic obsession

Man, not a woman, thank you.

Haters?

I totally agree with you however these pathetic two women don't know what politics means and are just jealous to death hence the hounding for so long. They need to grow up and stop using this as a platform to vent their pathetic obsession

Man, not a woman, thank yo

Grow up

Haters?

It should be, but unless you agree with everything that Amy or her supporters say, you are a hater, a stalker or they know who you are and the police have spoken to you about harassing her.

I have never met Amy Burns, never spoken to her or contacted her in any way shape or form. I had never heard her name before the other thread was started.

And I can absolutely guarantee you that this idiot microchips has no idea who I am.

Her and her supporters behaviour then, as now, is ridiculous.

Has anyone seen any of the other candidates or their supporters acting in this manner?

ETA - other thread - not this one

Haters?

It should be, but unless you agree with everything that Amy or her supporters say, you are a hater, a stalker or they now who you are and the police have spoken to you about harassing her.

I have never met Amy Burns, never spoken to her or contacted her in any way shape or form. I had never heard her name before the other thread was started.

And I can absolutely guarantee you that this idiot microchips has no idea who I am.

Her and her supporters behaviour then, as now, is ridiculous.

Has anyone seen any of the other candidates or their supporters acting in this manner?

ETA - other thread - not this one

They havent got you pair stalking them GROW UP and stop pretending that you do not know her when in previous posts you said you did

I havent defended Amy against any of the other posters as I know they are genuine critics and not obsessive nutters

They havent got you pair stalking them GROW UP and stop pretending that you do not know her when in previous posts you said you did

Perhaps you would be kind enough to point out in which posts I have stated that I know Amy Burns

Much appreciated

Archived