Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go on then microchips, what were the circumstances behind her husband being rushed to hospital?

In March

microchips wrote:

I totally agree with you however these pathetic two women don't know what politics means and are just jealous to death hence the hounding for so long. They need to grow up and stop using this as a platform to vent their pathetic obsession. I am even more cross that they think this is acceptable when the girls husbands been rushed in to Hospital ill and they know this as they know everything that happens in Amys life 24/7 stalking it needs to end leave the girl to live her life .....

the way i read it seemed to say it was now jess.. but you would know more about that than me, presumably having chased the ambulance all the way , most likely hurling abuse of the most ungrown up type imaginable

Nah, nobody needs to spend that much effort.

These pair post every aspect of their lives publicly on facebook so its there for the world to see and comment on if they so wish.

If they don't want matters to be public, and for people to not comment, simple answer is don't put it out there for everyone to see

Nah, nobody needs to spend that much effort.

These pair post every aspect of their lives publicly on facebook so its there for the world to see and comment on if they so wish.

If they don't want matters to be public, and for people to not comment, simple answer is don't put it out there for everyone to see

Transparency you call that

so you go from telling "us two women" we are wrong for getting personal, when clearly we have not, Others have, then you go and Slag off other members standing? Hounding them for fun it would seem. I hope they take your comment further. Keep digging, nice big hole you have there. (pardon the pun)

so you go from telling "us two women" we are wrong for getting personal, when clearly we have not, Others have, then you go and Slag off other members standing? Hounding them for fun it would seem. I hope they take your comment further. Keep digging, nice big hole you have there. (pardon the pun)

You admitted joining this forum just to comment on her you thicko

GROW UP

Archived