Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's becoming funny.

Burns has become the Manx version of SNP's Sturgeon (in her own mind) but without the necessary political background and ability.

Unqualified, unequipped, unpredictable, and unwanted except by those who simply want what they want but have no idea how it should be paid for.

What a joke. Shame it's in such bad taste.

It's becoming funny.

Burns has become the Manx version of SNP's Sturgeon (in her own mind) but without the necessary political background and ability.

Unqualified, unequipped, unpredictable, and unwanted except by those who simply want what they want but have no idea how it should be paid for.

Shame you don't get a vote living in the UK

It's becoming funny.

LOL! I 'get a vote' over here but if I was living on the Island in the constituency that Burns is standing in even though I do have a sense of humour there is no way that in good consciousness vote for Burns.

Burns is just far too removed from competence, ability, and experience to be elected to public office. The very fact that Burns is, without any political experience or knowledge, standing for a seat in The Keys clearly shows just what a very bad candidate she is.

It's becoming funny.

LOL! I 'get a vote' over here but if I was living on the Island in the constituency that Burns is standing in even though I do have a sense of humour there is no way that in good consciousness vote for Burns.

Burns is just far too removed from competence, ability, and experience to be elected to public office. The very fact that Burns is, without any political experience or knowledge, standing for a seat in The Keys clearly shows just what a very bad candidate she is.

In your eyes. I get a vote and I will be voting Burns all the way thankfully we still live in a democracy and everyone I know is voting for her as well

whatever.gif

It's becoming funny.

In your eyes. I get a vote and I will be voting Burns all the way thankfully we still live in a democracy and everyone I know is voting for her as well

:whatever:

LOL! You really should mix with a more intelligent and better class of people and that isn't intended as a smart answer.

It's becoming funny.

whatever.gif

LOL! You really should mix with a more intelligent and better class of people and that isn't intended as a smart answer.

I d rather not if they ooze class like you whatever.gif

Archived