Amy's in the race!

FACT

I didnt mean generating solar power here, I meant using our high tech engineering expertise to reposition solar power within the energy market. Strix developed a global first electrical control mechanism. Why can't we seek to replicate that? Can we apply our knowledge and expertise in high tech engineering in new ways? Or shall we just give up?

Still waiting for your "evidence".

Not used to being put on the back foot, are you...

I worked in the bleeding/cutting edge of IT. So our eight story building had eight football teams. When the casualty list had amongst it a broken leg, two broken noses and a broken collarbone I asked the director why he encouraged it. He replied that he needed us to have good ideas. But you can't force people to have good ideas. All you can do is create an environment that will encourage them.

Amen to that...

Congratulations. I salute you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If elected to the House of Keys. Amy will bring interest back to politics on the Isle of Man. The voice of the people saying it as it is on behalf of the people who elected her, as democratic politics should be.

Listen folks, the Isle of Man (other than those at the trough of course) is in a heap of shit as it is. We may as well go down fighting. And laughing.

Yes it would be funny.

i sincerely hope she gets in

Are you having a laugh. https://www.facebook.com/manannansreview/posts/816458345105714

The other part of that clip covers her posting that 90% of all the profiles on MF are Liberal Vannin supporters. She's a nutter. Just one crazy lady talking out of her arse. That a candidate for the world oldest parliament can be this thick is incredible.

Are you having a laugh. https://www.facebook.com/manannansreview/posts/816458345105714

The other part of that clip covers her posting that 90% of all the profiles on MF are Liberal Vannin supporters. She's a nutter. Just one crazy lady talking out of her arse. That a candidate for the world oldest parliament can be this thick is incredible.

I don't agree. It's entirely credible that she can be a candidate (almost anyone can stand!) and, tragically, it would even be entirely credible if she got in. Look at the crew she would be joining. Maybe this is a taste of the future for us - social media seem to be dominated by pouting, scouse-browed narcissists: perhaps these are our future overlords. It is even more depressing than the existing situation.

I don't agree. It's entirely credible that she can be a candidate (almost anyone can stand!) and, tragically, it would even be entirely credible if she got in. Look at the crew she would be joining. Maybe this is a taste of the future for us - social media seem to be dominated by pouting, scouse-browed narcissists: perhaps these are our future overlords. It is even more depressing than the existing situation.

True. But they don't think social media is the real world and they can say what they like. If I was Kate I'd sue her ass into next week and give her a reality check to wind her stupid gobby unprofessional neck in.

Nahh, Kate Beecroft and Liberal Vannin should just steer clear of all this. Leave it to fools like vader and all his various social media sock puppets to try and stir it up and make himself look silly.

Are you having a laugh.

https://www.facebook.com/manannansreview/posts/816458345105714

90% on here are LibVan? Is she delusional or something? The more I read the stuff she writes, the more I hope she won't win. Horrendous. Hope LibVan's lawyers are watching everything she writes and respond accordingly.

Archived