Amy's in the race!

FACT

i genuinely hope she gets in

You've mentioned that twice.

Do you know AB2 personally or is it through the media you know her?

Jess beat me to it

Got to say AB2 as AB is Alan Bell

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is interesting the way so many people, including Amy, see 'manxforums' as an homogenous group and class it as some sort of single entity beast with a single agenda and opinion.

fb1.pngWhere's the '90% are lib vannin' thing come from? Is anyone here Lib Vannin?She's got us on 90% unintelligent though :)

Actually the most interesting part of that is the thing about her keeping screenshots of MF postings made. That's the inference anyway. She's obviously moved on from overtly threatening people that's she's tabbing their IP addresses to subtly dropping the message that's she's recorded it all. Even though she claims separately that she or none of her followers read any of the posts on MF. Paranoia is an awful emotion. But 90% of all of us are clearly all card carrying members of Liberal Vannin who are involved in a coordinated campaign to bully Amy which somehow forces her to come out with nasty comments about LV members before we even think about bullying her for making nasty comments about LV members. It's a conspiracy we tell you.

If Amy is elected - and it remains a possibility - then Tynwald is going to be great

I can't wait

If she can't give an MTV interview then she has no change of speaking in Tynwald or the Key.

Get her a seat next to Quirky then.

I feel so sorry for her kids. Her behaviour is guaranteeing them a very rough time. It'll be a Manx version of 'Yo mama' jokes, but based on what she's said written, and done.

At least there'll be no shortage of material to pick from!

Archived