Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What were you linking to? I don't have a farcebook account so can't access that.

I was linking to his FB site.

It says if you want to see what he shares with his friends, send him a friend request.

I'd be more likely to put pins in my eyes than make a friend request of Mallarkey. Another one who represents all that is wrong with our political system.

He does have experience in management positions as he says on page 2 of his manifesto which gives him an edge over Amy. I would have liked to have seen the other manifesto's though.

All that said, apart from wanting to see fair play, I think I'll stand back and watch from the sidelines now as Douglas South has nothing to do with me and may the best person win on the day.

I was talking about ACTING like a spastic, not BEING a spastic. I've got nothing but respect for real spastics.

You followed a series of posts about a disabled candidate with something about spastics. It was totally and utterly disgusting. You're a piece of crap. Don't start back pedalling now you disgusting piece of crap.

I was talking about ACTING like a spastic, not BEING a spastic. I've got nothing but respect for real spastics.

Post of the century.
Century, my arse, this one has millennium written all over it.

He does have experience in management positions as he says on page 2 of his manifesto which gives him an edge over Amy. I would have liked to have seen the other manifesto's though.

All that said, apart from wanting to see fair play, I think I'll stand back and watch from the sidelines now as Douglas South has nothing to do with me and may the best person win on the day.

Just to make clear that the successful candidates in this ridiculous by election won't just be affecting the lives of those living in Douglas South or North.

I say ridiculous because the circumstances which have brought it about should never have been allowed to happen.

Archived