Amy's in the race!

FACT

This was an interesting statement from Kurt

The frequent use of external consultants is a clear indication that the politicians mistrust the abilities and expertise of their own departments. Highly paid individuals in departments without the required expertise need to be replaced.

This is what a lot of people have been saying on the forums, but I wouldn't think it will impress various Government employees out there.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You followed a series of posts about a disabled candidate with something about spastics. It was totally and utterly disgusting.

I wasn't talking about the disabled candidate, you dickless wonder. Not all spastics are in wheelchairs and not all people in wheelchairs are spastics. I was talking about a different candidate, one who does not use a wheelchair ,

You followed a series of posts about a disabled candidate with something about spastics. It was totally and utterly disgusting.

I wasn't talking about the disabled candidate, you dickless wonder. Not all spastics are in wheelchairs and not all people in wheelchairs are spastics. I was talking about a different candidate, one who does not use a wheelchair ,

Bleat all you like. You look like a c**t

My post wasn't aimed at the Liberal Vannin candidate. I'm sorry if my post caused any offence. He was a million miles away from my radar when I wrote the post, it was not even remotely aimed at him. I'm very sorry for any misunderstanding or offence caused.

My post wasn't aimed at the Liberal Vannin candidate. I'm sorry if my post caused any offence. He was a million miles away from my radar when I wrote the post, it was not even remotely aimed at him. I'm very sorry for any misunderstanding or offence caused.

Thank you.

He does have experience in management positions as he says on page 2 of his manifesto which gives him an edge over Amy. I would have liked to have seen the other manifesto's though.

All that said, apart from wanting to see fair play, I think I'll stand back and watch from the sidelines now as Douglas South has nothing to do with me and may the best person win on the day.

Just to make clear that the successful candidates in this ridiculous by election won't just be affecting the lives of those living in Douglas South or North.

I say ridiculous because the circumstances which have brought it about should never have been allowed to happen.

Aye, we've taken our eye off the ball with all the excitement. All this cost and palaver so that David Cretney could slither into 5 years in the slumber party. Accountable to no one.

The Tynwald farce just rolls on.

It's not a bye election,it's a bye bye election. We're kissing goodbye to some of our more useless MHK's and a load of taxpayers money as they enter the chamber of long slumbers,occasional mumbles and dreams of huge pension entitlements.

Archived