Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Tynwald needs is more brains all round. It makes no difference what reproductive organs they have.

only dick swingers allowed to join the Co Min club.

I have heard that Jews are not allowed to be CoMin members?

What Tynwald needs is more brains all round. It makes no difference what reproductive organs they have.

I haven't had a look at the swearing in ceremony but you're probably right that it excludes real Christians, non-Christians, or Atheists Agnostics who have the integrity to not pretend to be Christian to get up the ladder. Only phony Christians need apply, no doubt, like so much else in life. There's probably the swearing of an oath on a Christian Bible - an odd ritual given that Jesus said: "do not take oaths".

I haven't had a look at the swearing in ceremony but you're probably right that it excludes real Christians, non-Christians, or Atheists Agnostics who have the integrity to not pretend to be Christian to get up the ladder. Only phony Christians need apply, no doubt, like so much else in life. There's probably the swearing of an oath on a Christian Bible - an odd ritual given that Jesus said: "do not take oaths".

I thought it was simply that Jews are circumcised and to be a member of CoMin one has to be a complete pr*ck?

Jeez, looking through Faceboook, Amy has taken on LibVan and accused them of dirty tactics. She now appears to be speaking on behalf of all independent candidates. I would have expected anyone with any sense not to take on a Facebook discussion/argument with Amy.

On behalf of all independent candidates I will just say this, under no circumstances will we as independent candidates be intimidated by this continued drip feed of belittling comments from Lib Van, this kind of behaviour in politics is exactly why I want to be a voice for the people in my community and wider. Dirty tactics they may play, but I will never stoop so low and lose my morals.

Aye, it's all turning ugly.

Jeez, looking through Faceboook, Amy has taken on LibVan and accused them of dirty tactics. She now appears to be speaking on behalf of all independent candidates. I would have expected anyone with any sense not to take on a Facebook discussion/argument with Amy.

On behalf of all independent candidates I will just say this, under no circumstances will we as independent candidates be intimidated by this continued drip feed of belittling comments from Lib Van, this kind of behaviour in politics is exactly why I want to be a voice for the people in my community and wider. Dirty tactics they may play, but I will never stoop so low and lose my morals.

Aye, it's all turning ugly.

Quite an eye opener!

How many independent candidates has she consulted with before she made that statement?

IOM Politics was her group - and was Private. It vanished one day.

What's the odds on "John's" subscription surviving tonight?

Has Manx Voices Informed Choices been closed in the last few days?

The very fact that Burns is playing the 'Lib Van infamy' gambit clearly shows that she is resorting to the tactics which from what I have seen are non existent but actually descending even further into the mud.

Burns should keep in mind that when it comes to her and Lib Van it was Burns that attacked LV and in spite of it LV did not descend to her gutter level.

As I've pointed out on more than one occasion I've got no dog in this fight and so from a position of absolutely no partiality if Burns has her sights set on a career in politics she needs to learn the trade because right now to find someone less appropriate to take a seat in even The Keys would be impossible to find.

The problem is that Burns is to conceited to realise just how unsuited she is, made even worse because she doesn't know what is required and is too conceited to find out.

Archived