Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But he's not impartial. He's no obligation to be impartial, he's not a journalist writing for the paper.

I hope someone in the media pulls her up on the "on behalf of all independent candidates" claim. She just uses phrases that's she's heard others using without stopping to think about what they actually mean.

But he's not impartial. He's no obligation to be impartial, he's not a journalist writing for the paper.

I hope someone in the media pulls her up on the "on behalf of all independent candidates" claim. She just uses phrases that's she's heard others using without stopping to think about what they actually mean.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone has an obligation to be balanced and fair in how they treat other people if they want to be regarded as decent people with integrity and honesty.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone has an obligation to be balanced and fair in how they treat other people if they want to be regarded as decent people with integrity and honesty.

What's this, Manners maketh the Manifesto...?

After you...

So in a nutshell, you don't think much of politicians.

After you...

What do you mean? I'm always balanced and fair in my dealings with other people.

So in a nutshell, you don't think much of politicians.

Sounds about right.

Archived