Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? Are you hard of seeing? They're those Dr Spock eyebrows all the young (and not so young) girls have drawn on their faces, most peculiar.

It's eyellogical.

That's a real high-brow remark....

Oh Dear, Ms Burns has now massively 'kicked off' on the Positive Action Group page. It's all a conspiracy against her on the pre school fees protest apparently. Those awful Liberal Vannin people are trying to claim credit for what she alone did at the time.

It's interesting to see that a few respondents appear to have totally backed off offering their views as she is clearly 'on one' and they don't want to get it in the neck: what an embarrassment. Why this total obsession with Liberal Vannin stealing her ideas and bullying her?

post-20025-0-92501400-1431279605_thumb.jpg

I hate that phrase "On behalf of ...", you've not been elected spokesperson for all Independent Candidates.

I agree with Declan

It would be interesting to see if the media followed this quote up and try to find out exactly which Independent Candidates Amy Burns spoke of.

If there's any truth in the matter and there should be for someone who believes in morals, who are they?

If she's telling porkies, then so much for morals.

I hate that phrase "On behalf of ...", you've not been elected spokesperson for all Independent Candidates.

I agree with Declan

It would be interesting to see if the media followed this quote up and try to find out exactly which Independent Candidates Amy Burns spoke of.

If there's any truth in the matter and there should be for someone who believes in morals, who are they?

If she's telling porkies, then so much for morals.

I think JAB nailed it. She's speaking (self appointed) on behalf of all the oppressed because she is Victim No. 1. The oppressed is anyone who has been slighted by the vast political smear machine that is Liberal Vannin (so Peter Karran, a few old ladies, and assorted political weirdos who have 11 followers in Facebook). They are a reptilian race who are exerting total control of the South Douglas election process. They are deliberately making certain people look stupid by pointing out that the things they have already said are stupid. It's a huge conspiracy. Nobody but Amy understands just how dangerous this political covern is. They are burning effigies of Amy up in Onchan Park, and Peter Karran himself has been sacrificing children and casting spells on Amy that have resulted in pure aggressive, nasty, bullshit just spewing out of her keyboard, and there's nothing she can do about it. Don't you all realise just how evil these people are? Boo hoo, it's just all about ME.

The Hooper bloke has tried to join the Manx voices group today and has been "refused access"

What was that Amy was saying about secret groups?

I seem to have been banned too. I simply said that I didn't think Hooper's comments were out of order.

Why is it that we have all these dickwipes standing as candidates and NOT ONE of them is Manx? Hooper, Burns, Helmut Von Goering, and some twat called Malarkey. Where are the Manx people? Grow a spine and get on the ballot box !!!!!!!!!!! If we're going to elect complete toss pots, the least we could do is vote for homegrown ones!

The Hooper bloke has tried to join the Manx voices group today and has been "refused access"

What was that Amy was saying about secret groups?

I seem to have been banned too. I simply said that I didn't think Hooper's comments were out of order.

Well that's her version of democracy for you. Go against Amy and you're banished to the wilderness (that's here, I'd guess). Those sort of behaviours don't bode well for anyone seeking public office.

The fact is I'm still a member in there so they haven't found out who all the lurkers are yet. I feel a heavy post coming on to test the theory.

Amy totally PWNED by someone now:

Please don't take this as a personal attack on Amy Burns as I don't know her, nor do I live in her constituency. I do feel, however, that this page is very biased towards her and her views. I don't know how many other candidates are on this page, but if this page is about 'informed choices', all the other candidates should be able to come on here and state their own policies. If the other candidates are not on this page, maybe Amy shouldn't be using this page to promote herself as I don't believe that is what this page is about.

.....I wonder how long they'll last for stating the obvious truth. SIG HEIL!

Archived