Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that we have all these dickwipes standing as candidates and NOT ONE of them is Manx? Hooper, Burns, Helmut Von Goering, and some twat called Malarkey. Where are the Manx people? Grow a spine and get on the ballot box !!!!!!!!!!! If we're going to elect complete toss pots, the least we could do is vote for homegrown ones!

To be fair, William Malarkey was born here. The other bit about him his reasonably accurate though.

The Hooper bloke has tried to join the Manx voices group today and has been "refused access"

What was that Amy was saying about secret groups?

I seem to have been banned too. I simply said that I didn't think Hooper's comments were out of order.

The admin of that group is deluded. She throws the bully word round like it's going out of fashion.

294rz8y.png

The Hooper bloke has tried to join the Manx voices group today and has been "refused access"

I seem to have been banned too. I simply said that I didn't think Hooper's comments were out of order.

The admin of that group is deluded. She throws the bully word round like it's going out of fashion.294rz8y.png

Yes, Government workers can spot a 'bully' at 50 paces. It's the expensive training that we pay for which allows them to do that. You can only assume Mr Hooper wished to join to explain himself in the polite, measured, way that he has done on other sites. Obviously Amy's bullying police decided not to allow him to do that as he might actually say something that makes sense. As stated above they are banning quite a few people from MVIC but as one poster in that clip says: it won't make any difference to this stuff getting out into the public domain. There's more than enough people registered with that Group who are just there for novelty value.

The admin of that group is deluded. She throws the bully word round like it's going out of fashion.294rz8y.png

Yes, Government workers can spot a 'bully' at 50 paces. It's the expensive training that we pay for which allows them to do that. You can only assume Mr Hooper wished to join to explain himself in the polite, measured, way that he has done on other sites. Obviously Amy's bullying police decided not to allow him to do that as he might actually say something that makes sense. As stated above they are banning quite a few people from MVIC but as one poster in that clip says: it won't make any difference to this stuff getting out into the public domain. There's more than enough people registered with that Group who are just there for novelty value.

Yes, it's about time Ms Caley was reported to the Cheif Secretary, Mr Will Greenhow.

From my experiance Ms Caley supported by Mrs Burns and others have bullied numerous people who dare to question their views.

School boy error smile.png trap shut on there at all times or you will be banned

Yes, it's about time Ms Caley was reported to the Cheif Secretary, Mr Will Greenhow.

From my experiance Ms Caley supported by Mrs Burns and others have bullied numerous people who dare to question their views.

There used to be a rule in the civil service handbook about people having or visibly supporting political campaigns or affiliations. Has that been removed? This looks to all intents and purposes as a political website and one supporting one persons campaign to get elected.

There used to be a rule in the civil service handbook about people having or visibly supporting political campaigns or affiliations. Has that been removed? This looks to all intents and purposes as a political website and one supporting one persons campaign to get elected.

I'm not sure what the IOM rules are, but I'd imagine they closely follow the UK civil service guidelines:

"As civil servants we are (of course) free to use social and other digital media in our own time. But we always need to be mindful of our duties not to disclose official information without authority, and not to take part in any political or other public activity which compromises, or might be seen to compromise, our impartial service to the government of the day or any future government.

We must take care about commenting on government policies and practices and should not do so without the proper authorisation. We should avoid commenting altogether on politically controversial issues and avoid making any kind of personal attack or tasteless or offensive remarks to individuals or groups."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/social-media-guidance-for-civil-servants/social-media-guidance-for-civil-servants

I suppose it depends on the role she has, but assuming she's not a department manager or in an advisor role I don't think Victoria Caley has done anything that contravenes that. Yes she's quixoticly managed a group on Facebook but I'm not sure she's done much more than debate issues.

I don't think junior staff should be barred from public comment.

Archived