Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget all that, I'm into these scousebrow things. I really do want a pair. I'm going to get some and then go into my local, The Bowler I think it is, and see if the'll pick on me then

There is one thing most people have forgotten about, with 4 people standing in South Douglas means split voting, and the least popular candidate taking votes off the favorite, and let in somebody who is not popular, remember Malarkey only lost by 132 votes the last time, so if the German candidate takes votes of the same amount from say either Burns or Fitton, Malarkey could slip in under the net.

It has happened before, so anybody care to state what the results will be in South Douglas, or North Douglas, I say Malarkey in South, and Ashford in North.

An example of Civil Service bullying :- "Excuse me, would you please do at least some of the work that you're employed to do".

That would probably result in at least a month on the sick suffering from stress.

That gem appeared in my email inbox today from a friend of mine who is employed in the IOM civil service.

Malarkey could slip in under the net.

Malarkey says he will hit the ground running. He will hit the ground running in that the Council of Ministers won't have to work on him. He's already nestled up to them and proved his undying allegiance to the big boys. He would be like their little puppy dog, as he was before.

Manx radio are pleased to give him his own news spot today: Manx Radio: Malarkey Talks about some stuff

Well apart from a poster of that Amy Burns I saw in town, not had any literature from any candidates nor any visits, suppose they are all too busy working the pully / anagh coar vote with promises of more goodies.

Well apart from a poster of that Amy Burns I saw in town, not had any literature from any candidates nor any visits, suppose they are all too busy working the pully / anagh coar vote with promises of more goodies.

And no mention of where the money is to come from.

Maybe Burns is just too thick to even ask herself that, or maybe Burns thinks her target voters are too thick, or most likely both.

There is a disconnect between what people think they are entitled to and how to pay for it. It doesn't seem to form two sides of the same equation in their minds. At most it is "tax the rich" or the government should just find it, whether or not the country earns it. UK forums are currently full of squealing lefties about the evil Tories win and how the country is finished because of it.

Archived